Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing

Discus and support Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing, despite the fact that I already installed it multiple times. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BoyTheFather, Dec 20, 2022.

1. BoyTheFather
    BoyTheFather Guest

Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing

I want to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing, despite the fact that I already installed it multiple times. Any ideas?

My System Information (using laptop):

• Microsoft Windows 10 Home N
    • DESKTOP-1AN4N70
    • Dell Inc.
    • Inspiron 14-3467
    • x64-based PC
    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s)
    • 4GB RAM

:)

BoyTheFather, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello BoyTheFather, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

I've done some research on that particular message and it seems to be an issue with C++. It is recommended to delete it from your PC then redownload it from here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details...

When done restart the PC and try again.
  3. Addlepated Twit Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Addicted to Shadow Complex Remastered ATM, my sons are playing PvZ: GW2. Great stuff!
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

I want a follow up to Shadow Complex with next gen graphics and engine!
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Shadow Complex

Yeah it's a brilliant metroidvania type game.
  6. Rainzo Win User

Shadow Complex

It's actually an excellent game. But hey, to each his own.
Thema:

1. Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing - Similar Threads - Wanting play Shadow

2. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  5. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  6. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  7. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  9. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  10. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...