Wanting me to pay to fix their problems

Discus and support Wanting me to pay to fix their problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im having the issue that a lot of people seem to be having with the update going in a loop. Ive tried everything ive seen mentioned in this sub and ive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lenrala98, Feb 1, 2021.

1. /u/Lenrala98
    /u/Lenrala98 Guest

Im having the issue that a lot of people seem to be having with the update going in a loop. Ive tried everything ive seen mentioned in this sub and ive even talked to microsoft support twice (for all the good that did) and nothing works. I cant opt out of the insiders program because i dont have a windows pc and obviously my xbox isnt exactly working. I was told to make a repair ticket to have it sent in for repair..... ill be damned if i pay an arm and a leg for them to fix an issue THEY CAUSED. I just want my damn xbox back but im running out of options

submitted by /u/Lenrala98
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lenrala98, Feb 1, 2021
  2. WeaksideThing 3 Win User

New Dashboard Update - Console Not Reading Discs :@

I am having the same exact problem. They also said it is a hardware problem and want me to pay $100 to fix it.
  3. Badger4life Win User

Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

I just wish M$ would own the problem and fix it. It feels like they expect me to donate money to Microsoft at this point; they want me to pay $100 to fix a $200 controller that they broke in their manufacturing process.
  4. Terry Kopitoski Win User

Xbox One Not Reading Games (Unique)

Almost a very simillar problem with me and xbox wants me to pay 200 dollars canadian to get it fixed? My adivce is not to put your faith in microsofts hands as they only want your hard earned money for faulty consoles
  5. TheRealPay Win User

Still Stuck At 2,000 Followers

I found a fix to this, check your messages or reply back to me if you want this fixed.

GT: Pay
  6. TheRealPay Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

I found a fix to this, check your messages or reply back to me if you want this fixed.

GT: Pay
Thema:

1. Wanting me to pay to fix their problems - Similar Threads - Wanting pay fix

2. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my name on mincraft but i need to pay??: i have adriannoss1 and i want to change it in Adriannoss but i need to pay 9,99$?? any ideas d4f046d4-83b7-41ba-a47a-da750d5ecf4f
  5. I want to pay my due payment but my browser keep refreshing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to pay my due payment but my browser keep refreshing: I want to pay my due payment but my browser keep refreshing your billing page ..now I can't do anything.. I tried to make another account to check.. it has the same problem ,, i tried to login...
  6. MW2 uninstalled randomly , wants me to pay again for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 uninstalled randomly , wants me to pay again for it: I preordered MW2 last year and ended up beating the campaign on veteran and played a decent amount of multiplayer before I went off to bootcamp for the marines. Fast forwards a year later, I’m at...
  7. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  8. Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey friends I wanted to ask can I Pay realm subscription with a gift card?: So me and my friends want to buy Minecraft realm for Xbox and we were really curious on can we buy Minecraft realm with gift card so I came here to know if I can and thank you...
  9. How do you want to pay the rest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you want to pay the rest: I wanted to buy minecraft java & bedrock bundle for windows 11, and it costs 29.99. I had $30 balance, and it was the same currency, however this weird thing popped up asking me how I would like...
  10. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90