Wanting me to pay to fix their problems

Discus and support Wanting me to pay to fix their problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im having the issue that a lot of people seem to be having with the update going in a loop. Ive tried everything ive seen mentioned in this sub and ive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lenrala98, Feb 1, 2021.

1. /u/Lenrala98
    /u/Lenrala98 Guest

Im having the issue that a lot of people seem to be having with the update going in a loop. Ive tried everything ive seen mentioned in this sub and ive even talked to microsoft support twice (for all the good that did) and nothing works. I cant opt out of the insiders program because i dont have a windows pc and obviously my xbox isnt exactly working. I was told to make a repair ticket to have it sent in for repair..... ill be damned if i pay an arm and a leg for them to fix an issue THEY CAUSED. I just want my damn xbox back but im running out of options

submitted by /u/Lenrala98
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lenrala98, Feb 1, 2021
  2. WeaksideThing 3 Win User

New Dashboard Update - Console Not Reading Discs :@

I am having the same exact problem. They also said it is a hardware problem and want me to pay $100 to fix it.
  3. Badger4life Win User

Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

I just wish M$ would own the problem and fix it. It feels like they expect me to donate money to Microsoft at this point; they want me to pay $100 to fix a $200 controller that they broke in their manufacturing process.
  4. Terry Kopitoski Win User

Xbox One Not Reading Games (Unique)

Almost a very simillar problem with me and xbox wants me to pay 200 dollars canadian to get it fixed? My adivce is not to put your faith in microsofts hands as they only want your hard earned money for faulty consoles
  5. TheRealPay Win User

Still Stuck At 2,000 Followers

I found a fix to this, check your messages or reply back to me if you want this fixed.

GT: Pay
  6. TheRealPay Win User

Stuck At 2,000 Followers

I found a fix to this, check your messages or reply back to me if you want this fixed.

GT: Pay
Thema:

1. Wanting me to pay to fix their problems - Similar Threads - Wanting pay fix

2. Mw2 removed from my purchase history and wants me to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 removed from my purchase history and wants me to pay again: My full game of mw2 has been removed from my purchase history I no longer have full access to the full game and didn’t receive a refund for the purchase that I have made...
  3. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  4. I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft bedrock but It wants me to pay for Java please help: I have Minecraft bedrock but I can’t get java b8aa1b75-03c8-44bc-8e3a-9f12f055c3b1
  5. I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to pay for the pre order on the 17th. How long do I have to wait until the second...: I got told that the second attempt at billing for the pre order of saints row is happening in a few days but if it didn't work, it will be cancelled. I can't pay it until the 17th. How do I do it....
  6. I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...: I want to cancel my son’s Microsoft Ultimate 1 account, which is in his name, but I’m paying for it with my credit card. 111435bb-3371-4064-a57c-bad81283a91f
  7. Microsoft did not send me a replacement controller and now wants me to pay for a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft did not send me a replacement controller and now wants me to pay for a repair: As stated above, I’m having some issues here. So Microsoft was supposed to send me a replacement controller (“replacement” is the word they used in the email they sent to me) back in August but...
  8. Xbox App wants me to pay for game again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App wants me to pay for game again!: I purchased Sea of Thieves a few months ago and the Microsoft Store shows it was purchased and redirects me to the Xbox app to install. When I go to the Xbox app, it is asking me to pay for the...
  9. Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.: Recently I bought Forza Horizon 4 for a discounted price due to Black Friday on the Microsoft store. After spending about 9-10 hours downloading the game as it is very large, I was told it could...
  10. Xbox support made my device worse and now wants me to pay to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support made my device worse and now wants me to pay to fix it: My xbox 1 was powering off during gameplay so I chose to contact support to try and resolve the issue. ALLI Q walked me through hours of steps after which my xbox would power down after seconds of...