want to start over on age of empires: castle siege

Discus and support want to start over on age of empires: castle siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On PC (probably other platform also), there isn't a way to just start over again that I could find. Is there a way to do it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NosyPanther56, Sep 17, 2017.

1. want to start over on age of empires: castle siege

On PC (probably other platform also), there isn't a way to just start over again that I could find. Is there a way to do it?

:)

NosyPanther56, Sep 17, 2017
  2. ARAVIND spd
    ARAVIND spd Guest
    age of empires castle siege​

hi, i want to reset age of empires castle siege, how to do ? help me

ARAVIND spd, Sep 17, 2017
  3. TinyAbode648
    TinyAbode648 Guest
    Number of Castle Siege Gamertags

How many Gamertags exist for Age of Empires Castle Siege

Thanks

TinyAbode648, Sep 17, 2017
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Age of Empires castle siege android game not working

5. MedianCartoon83 Win User

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

I want play age of empire: castle siege,but I can not because I can't connect xbox live. Please help me.
  6. Ackis Win User

Rise of Nations - Offline settings not saving

I wonder if other games would work offline? Do they own the Age of Empires game (not castle siege)?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Castle Siege on Win RT

Hey there, SchuhGorilla09! I'm very sorry to see any issues with Castle Siege. For full support for this game, you will want to post up in the

Age of Empires forums
    . This will give you the best visibility for what you are running into. :) Thanks for understanding!
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Age of empires castle siege sign in problem

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any log in issues with Castle Siege. In order to get you the best visibility of this issue, please post up in the

Age of Empires: Castle Siege
    forums. The team there will be able to help you sort this out, and pass it along to the right people if they can't. Thanks so much for understanding! :)
Thema:

want to start over on age of empires: castle siege

1. want to start over on age of empires: castle siege - Similar Threads - start age empires

2. Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One: I own a digital 360 copy of the game. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, restarted the system itself and went through all of the troubleshooting procedures, but no luck. Every time I...
  3. Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio...
  4. Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition will not start: I have Windows 11, 64-bit. Year ago I purchased and installed Age of Empire Definitive Edition and played it quite frequently. Today it won't open. The report says that it is incompatible with...
  5. Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive edition not starting (Family safety managed account): Hello, I bought for my kids Age of Empires 2: Definitive edition on my sons laptop all is working as it should. On my daughters laptop is game stopped on initial screen where in bottom left corner...
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition failed to start and now disappeared from my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition failed to start and now disappeared from my Microsoft...: I bought Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition 3 years ago and have been playing it regularly ever since. A week ago i tried to start the game, but got an error and the game didn't launch. I tried...
  7. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.: Hello everyboy, in a short description, when I click play I just get the next screen of the game and thats it. The game won't load or do anything more, I have already uninstalled, also the xbox...
  8. Age of Empires 3 won't start after upgrade was terminated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 3 won't start after upgrade was terminated: Hi, I have stared Age of Empires 3 on my Windows 10 machine . It had started to download upgrade. I have paused download and closed the game window. When I tried to start it again it opens...
  9. Age of empires 4 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 4 wont start: Why wont it let me play the new age of empires on game pass on my PC? I keep getting the error code' C00T01R-2X-01 52656C6903A8 ' saying that i need to be connected to the internet and my xbox...
  10. Age of Empires III Definitive Edition won't start after Windows 10 Pro update to 20H2

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires III Definitive Edition won't start after Windows 10 Pro update to 20H2: After upgrade to Windows 10 20H2, Age of Empires III Definitive Edition won't start anymore. I have 3 PCs on which I have AOE III DE installed, and I have the same issue on all 3 PCs. I tried,...