want to reinstate a subscription with paypal

Discus and support want to reinstate a subscription with paypal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was using paypal to pay for my xbox ultimate subscription which I canceled. Now I cant renew through the same account. I have tried to get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaiden Jubb, May 22, 2023.

1. Jaiden Jubb
    Jaiden Jubb Guest

Hi

I was using paypal to pay for my xbox ultimate subscription which I canceled. Now I cant renew through the same account. I have tried to get in contact with a real Microsoft agent but have not been able to.

If anyone has any info on this would gladly be much help

kind regards

:)

Jaiden Jubb, May 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Jaiden!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I have the exact error message upon attempting to purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

Kindly try to use a different payment method to purchase the subscription by adding your payment card to account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option as part of our troubleshooting steps.

Please let me know the results once you're done.
  3. KeylessTundra52 Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't resubscribe

Thank you xbox support reinstated the remaining Live Gold subscription
  4. NaZoooom Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

Hi AlexandraJones2,

First of check what subscriptions you have active via your Microsoft account.

You can have GamePass without Xbox Live Gold. Is this not a simple case of just going to the store and subscribing to Live Gold again?

Ultimate just allows you to have one payment for Live Gold and GamePass instead of two subscriptions.

Once you have turned off auto renew, you have to reinstate any subscriptions you want to re-start. Nothing is reinstated without your knowledge or request.
  5. JoyWhite Win User

Deactivating account

I want to reinstate a cancelled account
  6. Smwutches Win User

“Pick a way to pay” when redeeming a gamepass code.

Since it's a trial code it wants to start a subscription so it would require a credit card/Paypal to be on file as well.
Thema:

1. want to reinstate a subscription with paypal - Similar Threads - reinstate subscription paypal

2. Subscriptions with game sharinh

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions with game sharinh: Hello, i need help, i have my main account blueskiezzzz and my other one piggygaming, I have xbox ultimate on blue but i don't have it on piggygaming which means i can't get certain games, cloud...
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  5. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  6. Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery/Reinstatement Issues: I have used the same Microsoft account for years... to be exact, it is still a Hotmail account, just to timestamp the years this account has been around. I have not used the Hotmail email address...
  7. Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption: Microsoft Rewards has been a popular loyalty program that has provided users with various incentives and rewards. One of the most sought-after rewards was the redemption option for the "XBOX...
  8. How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get reinstated as an Xbox ambassador?: I loved being an ambassador but quite few months ago i lost my status. It said i was removed but i never broke any guidelines. I apparently had a 7 day ban i didn't even know i had. My boyfriend...
  9. Ambassador reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador reinstatement: Hi I would like to know why I was removed from the Ambassador program and if I could be reinstated I tried to log in today and got a message saying I was removed but I haven’t had any violations...
  10. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...