Want to recover my Scammed Account

Discus and support Want to recover my Scammed Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to recover my Account that has been scammed a pretty long time ago I still have emails of old purchases and Microsoft Messages The IP of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lakeem, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Lakeem
    Lakeem Guest

I would like to recover my Account that has been scammed a pretty long time ago I still have emails of old purchases and Microsoft Messages The IP of the first User is still the same I still live in the same House so I can proof that the IP is the same I still have it on my Xbox cant login due to data changes. The Name of my Xbox Account was Selegy the last Time I played on it the First Email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the last time I had access to the Account the Email was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Lakeem, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lakeem, and I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is this promo code a scam?

Yes, it is a scam. You'll want to report and block the account.
  4. Rqvg Win User

on line gaming

It's sad people tend to do this a lot People attempt too scam people. If your password on that account has changed and your kid can no longer sign in he needs too recover password soon as possible.
  5. pahoon jabbi Win User

I was hacked and I know who hacked me

No i have not given out my details to my friends quite often and if the account gets banned so be it but I just want him to be off the account because he is trying to scam people through the use of my account
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Live account lost

Hi sorry to hear this has happened to you try going here Recover your Microsoft account.

This sounds like a possible scam because normal security procedures that i have encountered would only ask for the last 4 digits of the phone number and then send you a security code.
Thema:

1. Want to recover my Scammed Account - Similar Threads - recover Scammed Account

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  7. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  8. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  9. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  10. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...