Want to purchase a second premium subscription for Solitaire

Discus and support Want to purchase a second premium subscription for Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I used to see a window in my Microsoft Solitaire game in Windows 10, saying I deserve a discount to purchase a second premium for Android or iOS.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eldossa, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Eldossa
    Eldossa Guest

Hi,

I used to see a window in my Microsoft Solitaire game in Windows 10, saying I deserve a discount to purchase a second premium for Android or iOS.

Now I can't find it and I still have my premium subscription working, want the second one.

I'm asking for the discount link to pay for my iOS premium as soon as possible!

Thanks!

:)

Eldossa, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Eldossa! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription only works to the device where you purchased it, I suggest that you install the game directly to your mobile phone first and connect your account to see the offer. If you can no longer see the discounted price, please reach out to the game support here for further assistance https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I purchased Ad blocker for the Solitaire Premium Collection on 7/3/2023 but it is not working. Ads are still loading in between every game played.

I would like to clarify something, do you mean that you have and Ad blocker program, and you want to use this program to block the ads inside Solitaire Collection?

Because as I have said, Remove Ads - Premium Subscriptions are only valid for the operating system on which they were purchased. This means that if you purchased Premium on your Android device, it will only be valid on devices that run Android and not valid on devices that run iOS or Windows.
  4. mr xenon Win User

Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

I upgraded to win10 from win8. Also have a premium subscription to solitaire if that matters.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Rewards redemption

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to the game support: “ Please note: Premium Subscriptions are valid only for the game and operation system on which it was purchased. For example, if you purchased Premium for Microsoft Solitaire on your Windows computer – it will only be valid for Microsoft Solitaire on devices that run Windows. It will not be valid on mobile devices that run iOS or Android, and it will not be valid for any other Microsoft Casual Game beyond Microsoft Solitaire Collection.”

I apologize but it’s for Windows PC only.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How to buy Solitaire collection licenses for three platforms, Windows, iPad, and Android

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you pertaining to Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription? If yes, according to the support:

“A Premium Subscription is valid only for the Game and Operation System on which it was purchased. Currently, we do not have a Premium option that covers multiple Games or Operation Systems.”
Thema:

1. Want to purchase a second premium subscription for Solitaire - Similar Threads - purchase second premium

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  8. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  9. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...