Want to play?

Discus and support Want to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just picked up a X1 a few days ago and CoD. Haven't touched Cod since the launch of MW2. Looking for a few people to play and chat with, and have some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cupdahballs, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. Cupdahballs
    Cupdahballs Guest

    Want to play?


    Just picked up a X1 a few days ago and CoD. Haven't touched Cod since the launch of MW2. Looking for a few people to play and chat with, and have some fun, not an elitist and I lose more games then I win. Used to be pretty decent at FPS, hope to get there
    again. Hit me up.

    :)
     
    Cupdahballs, Mar 24, 2014
    #1
  2. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    Anyone Want to trade?

    i preordered the GOW3 ... i got the EPIC edition.. mainly for the statue of Marcus. That will look great with all my other collectors stuff sooas i get a shelf to put it all on Halo Reach statue , Blackops RCXD car, DUKE Statue, etc etc.. Having the
    different skins doesn bother me.. as i dont care what my character looks like .. it all plays the same.

    BUT the samething with buying it from different places.. i bought the KISSOLOGY dvd volumes 1 through 3 not at the same time of course but each volume has a different bonus disk depending on where you buy it.... i didn tget the LIVE bonus concert
    that i thought i was going to get but oh well.. the rest of the set makes up for it hehehe!.. I just dont think why have DIFFERENT bonus stuff depending on where you purchase it?!?! it is stupid.!.. so i fyou want to colect all BONUS concert disks
    you have to buy the WHOLE set like many times.. thats totally lame!!
     
    DogRox1, Mar 24, 2014
    #2
  3. Kefiros87
    Kefiros87 Guest
    Anyone want to play ?

    If somebody wants to play please free to add me as your friend. I had never played with a human because the Theater of War is down and no one of my friends plays TC:EW.
     
    Kefiros87, Mar 24, 2014
    #3
  4. Cupdahballs
    Cupdahballs Guest

    Want to play?

    And wow, as this game changed. lol
     
    Cupdahballs, Mar 24, 2014
    #4
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

    Want to play?

    Im down for some help on online achviementrs theres a few I need as well.
  6. CherryLoverXD Win User

    Want to play?

    Not to sound rude in anyway to what i posted, but i just dont like random people, inviting me. I tend to get a lot of invites from people that i have never played with and i dont really tend to join them because i dont really know what i am getting into.
    If I met you from somewhere than thats different. But I also wanted to mention that i play a lot of Forza Horizon and World of Tanks too.
  7. Juggler Snr Win User

    Want to play!!

    I think we have a fairly healthy community of minecraft players on the forum. Have a look through those posts and I am sure you will find the players you seek.
  8. AIK-093E8A24-FE49-4F Win User

    Want to play?

    Whoever said Gears of War has no online anymore, is rather uninformed.
  9. SDH Assassin Win User

    Want to play?

    I'm not sure. I can't connect to it. Gears 2 has multiplayer i think though.
Thema:

Want to play?

Loading...
  1. Want to play? - Similar Threads - play

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...