want to play xbox games on lenovo pc? axbox app is not starting games

Discus and support want to play xbox games on lenovo pc? axbox app is not starting games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im having trouble playing games on my pc on the xbox app need that problem fix. 534af7a1-3e5f-45b0-b60f-9d076344b822 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Newhawner, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Newhawner
    Newhawner Guest

Hi, im having trouble playing games on my pc on the xbox app need that problem fix.

:)

Newhawner, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, Newhawner, Does the App show any errors?

Do you have a Game Pass for PC or Ultimate subscription?

Can you tell if you have your Windows updated to version 22H2 of the system?

If you can give more details.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

In what way do you mean?

Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  4. Fredrik Killengreen Win User

Minecraft

What if I want to play Minecraft on a other PC after purchasing it on my own account? For example Lenovo to Mac, or Dell to Asus.
  5. Allebas Win User

Xbox One Digital copy transfer to PC

Do you have Windows 10 on your PC? If so install the Xbox App on your PC, sign into your account, and then install the game If so here how:

How to install Xbox games on Windows 10

To install a new Xbox game on Windows 10:
    1. Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the device where you want to play the game.
    2. On the Start screen, select All Apps from the menu.
    3. Scroll to find the game you want to play. Select the game.

Just note only games that are a "play anywhere title" can be played on your PC. And there alot of games that can be played. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  6. BeNNy 164 Win User

Can't upload Farming Simulator 17 Screenshots to Xbox LIVE

I was never able to Start the Game from the App. Game starts and plays normal from Desktop.. No changes. Its all good with my Game and Xbox Live Friendslist. Its only that if i play FS17 PC its not showing me playing FS17 PC.

I'm just saying that the Farming Simulator 17 PC GameHub on Xbox LIVE seems to be broken. I have other PC Games on my PC and those are working flawless with the Xbox App. Only FS17 PC gets not detected by Xbox LIVE/ Xbox App and that causes my Problems.
    Thats why i say i think someone needs to Update the FS17 PC Entry in the Xbox LIVE Database.

I hope you know what i mean.
Thema:

1. want to play xbox games on lenovo pc? axbox app is not starting games - Similar Threads - play games lenovo

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  4. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  5. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  6. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  7. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  8. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  9. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  10. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...