WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...
Discus and support WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate. There are 2 Xboxs' in my home I have (1) downstairs, and he has (1) upstairs. Until 2 months ago he and I could both log... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DODIRTYRED, Nov 25, 2020.
Thema:
WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T...
Loading...
-
WANT TO PLAY WITH GRANDSON UPSTAIRS ON HIS XBOX, AND ME DOWNSTAIRS ON MY XBOX. WHY CAN'T... - Similar Threads - PLAY GRANDSON UPSTAIRS
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.
in XboX InsidersXbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the... -
Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...
in XBoX AccessibilityGave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...: Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his f3aa4642-1e78-40c3-b778-ddd01bec71c4 -
What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f -
Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...: Please send friend request if you play Minecraft. b89536a4-497b-43bc-bce2-d69959377c66 -
Does a person need the cards they sell for a 360, for my grandson to play games I buy?
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes a person need the cards they sell for a 360, for my grandson to play games I buy?: I bought a 360 yesterday, and ask saleman if I needed internet card for grandson to play games I buy for him and was told no, but after setting up the 360 the free Halo game that came with it has...