Want to link PC system with xbox

Discus and support Want to link PC system with xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I have a website related to all gaming products. My main focus is on making Gaming Pc's. I want to as that is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ahmed_Ch, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Ahmed_Ch
    Ahmed_Ch Guest

Hi,

Hope everyone is fine. I have a
    website
    related to all gaming products. My main focus is on making Gaming Pc's. I want to as that is there any software or device which helps to link a Xbox360 with Gaming PCs? Many of my users don't want to buy PC because they have a lot of gaming data
    in their box. So if there is any way to link them both, kindly tell me.

Thank you.

:)

Ahmed_Ch, Dec 29, 2020
  2. N1K Leonhart Win User

The Witcher 1 remake as parting gift for XBOX 360

I know its on pc as are most Xbox games but im not a pc gamer i prefer Xbox,this are Xbox Forums afterall.Its not the first time somebody wants a game from another system on the system they have,when pc gamers want some game on pc that is on Xbox they dont
    buy an Xbox for this game.
  3. rikoopa Win User

We want System Link Support for Minecraft!!!

There are already threads about this, but we need more to push together as community.

BTW: 4J Studios did develop Minecraft for Xbox 360!

Could someone make a petition?
  4. Alariaria. Win User

Irixion, you might be thinking of Mojang but Microsoft did purchase it from them, lol
  5. CapnPhoton Win User

You could simply connect via the internet. If each console has an Xbox Live gold account, use a router and each log in with it then make a party and go play.
  6. Irixion Win User

4J Studios is where the door you'll want to knock on. This forum is literally not associated with 4J or Mojang at all.
Thema:

1. Want to link PC system with xbox - Similar Threads - link system

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...: I've been trying to play the Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with some family members split-screening on the Xbox One whilst I join the party using the system link. None of us use Xbox Live or Game...
  4. I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have eight(8) xbox 360 consoles hooked up with system link for multi-players. All my kids...: Xbox 360 connected via ethernet cable for system link capabilities. however; kids want to be able to play online against other players all eight(8) at the same time. Do I need to get more the...
  5. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  6. Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question: I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own screen, no split screen). Is there a way to do...
  7. Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBOX 360s and Wireless Racing Wheels in System Link For Racing Games -- Will They...: As system link is apparently not supported in XBOX One I am looking to link together four XBOX 360's. They will be side-by-side, each with it's own racing wheel and pedals. This will allow LAN...
  8. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e: I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]...
  9. System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch): Hey everyone, I already had a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc I used to play on the one. I bought the digital copy recently to play LAN Vs. but when I LAN my 360/One together directly it keeps...
  10. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....