Want to know about a report under review regarding my account
Discus and support Want to know about a report under review regarding my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know details about a report under review by Xbox in my account 7cc4c67e-889a-4719-adcf-9da2dd8be99d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mortemify, Jul 3, 2018.
Thema:
Want to know about a report under review regarding my account
Loading...
-
Want to know about a report under review regarding my account - Similar Threads - report under review
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
I have been mass reported and my case is under review. Last time it got mass reported my...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have been mass reported and my case is under review. Last time it got mass reported my...: Ive been mass reported and need help da738200-5501-46b7-acd7-afec7a546cad -
What should I report account selling under
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat should I report account selling under: I had a person message me opebly admiting ti getting xbox accounts up to diamond on rainbow six siege and selling the accounts what should i report this under f1dcc40e-2f67-445f-a648-cb7088bf853f -
HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ...
in XBoX on ConsolesHACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ...: Hi all, Last night my friend and I were playing on GTA V online, minding our own business, when two players entered our world and began to harass us. I was in a tank when I first encountered...