Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ...

Discus and support Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As above how can i keep my gamertag but update the email linked to it as i no longer have access to this email/ any help advice much appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CARTER12369, Jan 3, 2014.

1. CARTER12369
    CARTER12369 Guest

Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ...

As above how can i keep my gamertag but update the email linked to it as i no longer have access to this email/

any help advice much appreciated.

Kind regards

:)

CARTER12369, Jan 3, 2014
  2. RitzyMoth79
    RitzyMoth79 Guest
    How do i switch windows id on my account?

My email got hacked and i created a new one, but the new is not linked to my xbox live account. now this now email has an xbox live account i dont even use.

real xbaccount = STRATOVARIUS19 linked to hacked email

new email linked to this account.

i want STRATOVARIUS19 with this id

RitzyMoth79, Jan 3, 2014
  3. I had an account on my old xbox 360 (gamertag), and I want it back

I had an account on my old xbox 360 (gamertag), the gamertag is linked to an email that is not Microsoft when i first got that gamertag you could do it with any email, now that i want it back i cant because the email is not a microsoft account, my gamertag
    is STAR74MARS and i want to use it and get my friends back.

MinorStingray13, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Thx. I connected to the url you provided and thought we had a solution, but when adding a second email address (alias) it requires you verify your primary email address. Like the issue the initial gent posted, we no longer have access to the email account
    used to initially set up the xbox account, so we will not be able to verify the primary email to add the second email. Any other suggestions?

EvilerJoker75, Jan 3, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Thats odd, whenever Ive changed it I have always gotten the option to select I dont use this address anymore

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

Link different OneDrive account

Because the OneDrive account is the one linked to your gamertag's email address there is only one way to do this. If your gamertag's email address is not a Hotmail one or you want that OneDrive account linked to it you will need to switch the email address
    associated with the gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  8. WPAK Win User

Change Email Adress

9. Death inYou 213 Win User

New email transfer to current GT

Ah yes, I did fail to mention what I wanted to do. Thanks for pointing that out.

[quote user="WPAK"]

If you want to switch your xbox live account to your new Microsoft Account, you will first need to remove that new auto generated xbox live account. This can only be done on the console, and only when a profile has been on a console 30 days without being
    downloaded inbetween. See this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

[/quote]

I want to use my current XBL account with my new @live email account. My current email account connected to my GT is a non Microsoft email. The generated GT has not been on my console. I will check that link. Thanks.
  10. WiseDragon Win User

POSSO MODIFICARE LA E MAIL DEL MIO ACCOUNT?

11. Justin Henschel Win User

Wrong gamertag linked to my email

It was originally linked to an old email. But that drollshelf64876 was one that was created when I 1st got an Xbox account. As far as I'm concerned the drollshelf64876 gamertag can be deleted all together. But I don't want that gamertag linked to my email
Thema:

1. Want to keep my gamertag and points and live account but the email linked to my gamertag is ... - Similar Threads - keep gamertag points

2. How do I keep my classic gamertag and make my modern gamertag match it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my classic gamertag and make my modern gamertag match it?: My "modern gamertag" does not match my "classic gamertag". I want to change my modern gamertag to match my classic gamertag, or remove it entirely and keep just my classic gamertag. I am unable to...
  3. I changed my gamertag 24 hours ago but it still keeps glitching back and forth between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag 24 hours ago but it still keeps glitching back and forth between the...: So more then 24 hours i changed my gamertag and for some reason it has been glitching back and forth since. However whenever i go on other devices it actually shows my gamertag correctly, and...
  4. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...
  5. I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...: I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and now it made me create a new gamer tag and start over. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. How to change your classic gamertag but keep your regular gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change your classic gamertag but keep your regular gamertag: Hey I accidentally chose the wrong classic gamertag and I want to change it how do I do that c69fdf74-127e-4070-9f44-5106ca09e6bd
  7. Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load menu I keep getting a black screen after it does the hello (input gamertag)...: Xbox won't load menu I get the green loading screen and then it does the (hello (input name) prompt but after that it's just a black screen does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed...
  8. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...: I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds console and its through his epic account.how...
  9. Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get rid of the 12 character Xbox one gamertag and keep the 15 character...: It's really annoying having 2 Gamertags, I want to get rid of the 12 character gamertag and only have the 360 15 digit gamer tag. Most of the posts are old but they had said if you change it on...
  10. Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future?: When the new gamertag system rolls out in the future and newer games adapt to the system, I think it would be cool if we are allowed to display our classic gamertag everywhere instead of our new...