Want to join a realistic roleplay server for Xbox One? Apply today!

Discus and support Want to join a realistic roleplay server for Xbox One? Apply today! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apply for LEO, EMS, and civilian positions today! Just go to this website; San Andreas Patrol c9c63bde-4292-4a6a-a6cc-e3987e11899a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YouAreBleeding, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. Want to join a realistic roleplay server for Xbox One? Apply today!


    Apply for LEO, EMS, and civilian positions today! Just go to this website;

    San Andreas Patrol

    :)
     
    YouAreBleeding, Sep 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Grif 2200
    Grif 2200 Guest
    Liberty City 9-1-1

    Operating on both GTA IV and TBOGT, Liberty City 9-1-1 strives to immerse players in a
    realistic and mature roleplay environment. Made of a variety of divisions including; The detective bereau, fire/EMS, air support, armed response (and more!), LC911 is currently recruiting and applications are open.

    If you are interested in law enforcement, as a career or a learning experience, then LC911 is an excellent step. Providing real life scenarios with realistic procedures, in a warm and mature environment; LC911 is a growing community and we would like
    you to join.

    Apply today!

    "To protect with courage, to serve with compassion"

    http://www.lc-911.com/index/
     
    Grif 2200, Sep 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Gta 5 RolePlay

    If you are looking for the most realistic roleplay community you have come tk the right place. PDLSRP has everything. From getting pulled over by cops, to getting in a police chase, even breaking a bone and calling the paramedic. With reaistic scenarios
    and roleplay its a fun way to spend your weekends. Apply for police or civilian at pdlsrp.weebly.com
     
    GoryPineapple99, Sep 10, 2017
    #3
  4. BigCountry1836 Win User

    Minecraft

    im looking for ppl to join a roleplay if u want to join
  5. XSTEAMBOAT69X Win User

    looking for a clan

    Hello, Our clan, Liberty city offices of Emergency services or LCOES for short is looking for recruits for most positions in our Fire/EMS Clan. This clan is very realistic and requires you to be 14 or older to join. Go to our Website today and sign up at
    lcoes1.webs.com . Another clan Called Law enforcement finest department or LEFD for short is recruiting anyone interested in being in a Police Roleplay clan, Must be 14 or older to join. Please message me on xbox live about that!
  6. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

    gta TBOGT role play

    I have a roleplay clan if you want to join www.joinxogc.net
  7. PairedHippo1387 Win User

    [libertycityrp.com] Liberty City Role Play

    invite me the websites not working for me my GT: xRDVxEfFect. please let me join ive been wanting to join a roleplaying clan for ages. please let me join.
  8. feed the yak Win User

    One thing that spoils skyrim and any other elder scroll game for me.

    Maybe you should try roleplaying? Don't do that and just pick one guild per character... that is what I do and it is much more realistic -- probably even more fun not being so overpowered.
Thema:

Want to join a realistic roleplay server for Xbox One? Apply today!

Loading...
  1. Want to join a realistic roleplay server for Xbox One? Apply today! - Similar Threads - join realistic roleplay

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...