Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...

Discus and support Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The title speaks for itself e942859d-45f7-44e6-938f-a5ea98250145 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MosesPayne, Apr 20, 2021.

1. MosesPayne
    MosesPayne Guest

Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...

The title speaks for itself

:)

MosesPayne, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  3. MosesPayne Win User

Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my online settings

When i click on the link, it sends me to the page then asks me to go to xbox.com to change my settings. I click on THAT link and puts me in a loop of going to the exact same page and prompting me to click on a link that sends me to the exact same page. I don't know if i'm doing anything wrong, but it would be helpful if i could get screenshots of what to do from where i'm at.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my online settings

Hello MosesPayne, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones that forbid you from joining a Realm: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Suppor

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

If you are a child account, I am afraid you cannot access them as this need an adult account to change them for you!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  6. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
Thema:

1. Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my... - Similar Threads - join minecraft realm

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...: someone please help me resolve this problem 15130683-eff0-44a3-8017-320cad14931c
  4. minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm: ive had a problem for a while where if i were to try to join a realm either it hard crashes, meaning the game completly closes, or the textures just dont load, meaning the entire gui is missing,...
  5. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  6. My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server: Me and my friends have a realm, I host it and it has been a source of entertainment for 3 years now, however recently one of my most active friends ran into an issue where whenever he joined a...
  7. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  8. Joining Minecraft Realm on Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Minecraft Realm on Mac: My boyfriend is sitting right next to me on his PS5 and I see him clicking "Invite" next to my Gamertag. No matter what I try (restarting computer, logging in and out of Microsoft account, closing...
  9. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  10. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...