Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

Discus and support Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im not going to bore people with the same old "we are awsome" "join us for fun" messages that you get on all other posts. BUT if you would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHomeless Hank, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?


    Im not going to bore people with the same old "we are awsome" "join us for fun" messages that you get on all other posts.

    BUT if you would like to join a community based clan with over 200 members across Xbox 360 and Xbox One send me a message on Xbox live.

    We are not bothered about K/D or skill level we just want a good group of people to play with.

    we are a sponsored clan that also hold prize tournments

    HOWEVER: you must be 18+ and have a microphone

    Thanks



    www.exilesclan.co.uk

    :)
     
    xHomeless Hank, Feb 1, 2014
    #1
  2. Looking for a clan (Black Ops)

    Renegade Gaming Community is different from other clans. Renegade Gaming Community (RGC for short) is not a skill based clan/community, but it still has a competitive side for gamers who are more into GB and MLG.. RGC has over 5000 registered members. RGC
    sponsors multiple MLG teams and sends multiple of its own every year. RGC is the 10th best gaming community according to top100clans.com.

    Remember... We want you to join!
     
    UncleTiny VFL, Feb 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Looking for a clan (Black Ops)

    Renegade Gaming Community is different from other clans. Renegade Gaming Community (RGC for short) is not a skill based clan/community, but it still has a competitive side for gamers who are more into GB and MLG.. RGC has over 5000 registered members. RGC
    sponsors multiple MLG teams and sends multiple of its own every year. RGC is the 10th best gaming community according to top100clans.com.

    Remember... We want you to join!
     
    UncleTiny VFL, Feb 1, 2014
    #3
  4. Zathesis
    Zathesis Guest

    Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

    I might join what level clan is it I want a level 23 clan or higher for exclusive clan unlocks and looking for a clan doesn't require KD and I'm 18
     
    Zathesis, Feb 1, 2014
    #4
  5. Hi, we are currently lvl 14 as we started the clan in december but we are ranking up quickly with the group of lads that we have on.

    Message me on xbox live

    Plus we dont have any kd requirements

    the only things we do ask is that you change your bio and motto to represent our clan and register on the website.
     
    xHomeless Hank, Feb 4, 2014
    #5
  6. Still recruiting Uk ans Us players, we have 20 members on the Xbox one and 205 members on the 360 . send me a message on xbox live if your interested in joining either group Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan? :) thanks
     
    xHomeless Hank, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. xHomeless Hank Win User

    Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

    Still recruiting Uk ans Us players, we have 20 members on the Xbox one and 205 members on the 360 . send me a message on xbox live if your interested in joining either group :) thanks
  8. xHomeless Hank Win User

    Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

    Hi, we are currently lvl 14 as we started the clan in december but we are ranking up quickly with the group of lads that we have on.

    Message me on xbox live

    Plus we dont have any kd requirements

    the only things we do ask is that you change your bio and motto to represent our clan and register on the website.
  9. Zathesis Win User

    Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

    I might join what level clan is it I want a level 23 clan or higher for exclusive clan unlocks and looking for a clan doesn't require KD and I'm 18
  10. UncleTiny VFL Win User

    Looking for a clan (Black Ops)

    Renegade Gaming Community is different from other clans. Renegade Gaming Community (RGC for short) is not a skill based clan/community, but it still has a competitive side for gamers who are more into GB and MLG.. RGC has over 5000 registered members. RGC
    sponsors multiple MLG teams and sends multiple of its own every year. RGC is the 10th best gaming community according to top100clans.com.

    Remember... We want you to join!
  11. UncleTiny VFL Win User

    Looking for a clan (Black Ops)

    Renegade Gaming Community is different from other clans. Renegade Gaming Community (RGC for short) is not a skill based clan/community, but it still has a competitive side for gamers who are more into GB and MLG.. RGC has over 5000 registered members. RGC
    sponsors multiple MLG teams and sends multiple of its own every year. RGC is the 10th best gaming community according to top100clans.com.

    Remember... We want you to join!
Thema:

Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

Loading...
  1. Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan? - Similar Threads - join community clan

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!

    in XBoX on Windows
    New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!: Hello Everyone! I'm thrilled to be here and to become a part of this vibrant community! My name is Jerish and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. About Me: I'm a blogger based...