Want to fix my head set

Discus and support Want to fix my head set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pyrmd bldr, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Pyrmd bldr
    Pyrmd bldr Guest

Want to fix my head set

I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. I know about the chat mixer but on series x, that just changes how much the background noise is filtered out. I want to know how to make game audio go into the head set, not the speakers . I don't see why background noise has anything to do with it

:)

Pyrmd bldr, Apr 12, 2024
  2. brothers345 Win User

Headset Mic Too Sensitive! Why can't we change sensitivity? Or is my microphone broken?

i dont want to spam but i am realy *** *** of about this bull *** i spent 30$ on the head set adapter now i need to mute my mic so nobody heads my brothers playing in the bacement fix this *** microsoft please
  3. pollock1978 Win User

Controller issues

my controller dose the something but im not using a wireless head set. it says i have the head set hooked up but its not even hook up. any ideas how to fix
  4. Mika Ayanokoji Win User

Head set

Please tell me which headset your son is using. Thanks.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Head set

I have had these exact same issues! Before reading about it here, I just thought it was a faulty headset... Maybe we should take this to the feedback forums.
  6. DarkUnicycle Win User

Head sets

Hello Beowolf566,

Thanks for reaching out, this would be up to personal preference however I have a wireless headset for my Xbox One X and it connects to the console directly and the Xbox can pair the account, controller, and headset to make sure that the headset is using
    my profile when in parties. Some headsets require a USB dongle to be connected to the console, but from my current understanding Xbox software may not support this feature depending on the headset itself.

I'd recommend reading the information on the store page for the headset itself to see what they recommend to connect to the console as more wired headsets might connect to the controller or console directly.

Glad I could provide you some information for your question, let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Want to fix my head set

1. Want to fix my head set - Similar Threads - fix head set

2. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  3. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  4. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  5. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  6. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  7. How do i fix the transmitter not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix the transmitter not turning on: Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2...
  8. Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...

in XboX Insiders
    Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...: I’ve tried a new hdmi cable and I’ve tried all my options on the tv. submitted by /u/dope_p1rate [link] [comments]
  9. How do i fix my problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i fix my problem: I can't join party's I have no clue why it keeps on saying these 2 things 1.error 0x8924000D and 2. It says network settings are blocking party chat 5a9feabb-d225-4459-8914-f93984b86a9a
  10. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...