Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back.

Discus and support Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnVe5044, May 17, 2022.

1. AnVe5044
    AnVe5044 Guest

Hello,

Recently I discovered I still have 2 xbox live profiles, I tried multiple ways to find the email addresses back, but I’ve reached a dead end. I do know the gamer tags on the other hand. I want to delete the accounts because I’m not using them.

:)

AnVe5044, May 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AnVe5044, in this case unfortunately you will have to contact the bank uses and cancel the cards, because it is not possible to recover a Microsoft account only with Gamertag, you need the email account.
  3. ahmet selim kırım Win User

Xbox Hesap Oyunları Devretme [Translate] Xbox Account Games Failover

i cant speak english. i wiil tell you again.

i have 2 emails and i want to delete curently using, but if i delete this email i cant reach forza horizon 4. i have'nt a xbox playing on pc. my xbox account registered on this email. how do i change.
  4. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  5. A Lonely Lamma Win User

Corrupted account, Need help!!

I'm having a similar problem, my main account has a deleted email on it and I went to go log into xbox.com with my main account and it said that my account has been blocked because they think someone was using it to send spam and that they needed to send
    an email to my deleted email adress to verify that it was me and I cant recover my email account back because its been more than 6 months of it being deleted.
  6. Jimi Red Thunder Rod Win User

How to get my account back

I don’t want my deleted account back I want to be able to change my email for call of duty
Thema:

1. Want to delete 2 of my accounts but cant find the email back. - Similar Threads - delete accounts cant

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  7. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  8. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  9. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  10. Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughters email account was deleted and cant recover password to new email account: Hi, I set my daughter up with a gmail account and when she wanted minecraft i set up a microsoft account for her under her email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***....