want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have...

Discus and support want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have limited internet help please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pisho Ashraf, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Pisho Ashraf
    Pisho Ashraf Guest

want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have...

want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have limited internet help please

:)

Pisho Ashraf, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have limited internet help please

Hi Pisho!

Thanks for reaching us out here in the community. Unfortunately, there's no option to transfer your games locally from a PC to another PC by using external drive or via network transfer. You really have to install it from the Store.
  3. virgilioluigi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi Virgil,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with a subscription. What advantages are you not getting? We will need more information so we can assist youto the best of our ability.

Thanks,

Brad
    Minha Game Pass é a Ultimate e eu estou com as vantagens do Game Pass Classic Pc, queria ter minhas vantagens da Game Pass Ultimate. Queria a Vantagem de Três meses de Nitro e so tenho a do Overcookedl 2 que veio com a Game Pass Classic Pc.

[Mod Translation - My Game Pass is the Ultimate and I have the advantages of The Game Pass Classic Pc, Wanted to have my advantages of The Ultimate Game Pass. I wanted the Nitro Three Month Advantage and I only have the Overcooked 2 that came with
    the Game Pass Classic Pc.]
  4. TangentialShark Win User

Multiple Xboxs and Gold Family Subscription... Games ?

I have a similar predicament; my brother and I have our own separate Xbox Live accounts that we would like to transfer over to the new Xbox One but since it seems games will be tied to accounts and NOT a HDD then it means I would essentially have to buy
    2 copies of the same game just to play on my own unique Xbox Live account even if they are on the same console.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Two Xbox's on one router?

Well, on my network, I have my Xbox 360, my PC, my brother's PC, my mother's PC, & a back-up drive. We all leave our PCs on. Often times my brother's watching HD movies on his PC while I play my games. It's when he tries to upload files that it kills my
    connection. My mother rarely uses her PC & I don't use mine while playing games...
  6. ianLynch4 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 multiplayer issue

Hi Josef,

I am on PC with PC Xbox Games Pass as is my brother though I am using the bundled version of FS, he is using the Steam version.

I have tried removing and re-adding my brother on the Xbox network and verified security settings though this all seemed fine I did it anyway as it was advised on the FS Multiplayer issues page.

We both installed 7 Days to die which is on Game Pass as a test and we created a multiplayer game and could both connect without issue.

Thanks
Thema:

1. want to copy my games files to my brothers PC we have 2 accounts with game pass but we have... - Similar Threads - copy games files

2. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to copy game file to another PC? (GAMEPASS): Me and my brothers live in the same house and using different PC. We are trying to save bandwidth by only downloading on 1 PC, then copying the game file to another 2 PCs. Downloading 1 game...
  5. Why can't I copy a game to my external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I copy a game to my external drive: Why can't I copy a game to my external bf1c0fe2-a641-465f-b56f-5c20812f364a
  6. How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Copy Xbox App Game to Another PC Without Redownloading ?: It's a tough thing to download games in Egypt due to the limited internet quota that the internet companies provide so I need a way to share the game files with my friends to be able to enjoy my...
  7. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  9. I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...: Sorry I am not familiar with Xbox or gaming, I just want to know if i delete this game from my Xbox XS, will it still be on my Xbox one? The game was originally bought on the Xbox one, i just...
  10. Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload...