Want to change currency

Discus and support Want to change currency in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whenever I pay for the stuff in Xbox or digital store, I have to pay the additional fee for the card company if I use the current setting for currency.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sangha Mikkael LEE, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Want to change currency

Whenever I pay for the stuff in Xbox or digital store, I have to pay the additional fee for the card company if I use the current setting for currency. They request to change it to USD to void it but I cannot. It looks like a limit of Microsoft account
    in the current system.

In Google market, I can change the currency information whenever it's needed. Please improve your system and resolve this issue to save my money.

:)

Sangha Mikkael LEE, Jan 17, 2021
  2. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  3. Atherza Win User

Currency change

Sorry, but it's not possible, codes are regional locked.
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Currency change

Sorry but currency and also gifted games cannot be redeemed in another country
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Currency change

Its possible that the settings are incorrect for your location and this is causing the currency to show incorrectly.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Currency change

These types of transactions are region specific.
Thema:

Want to change currency

1. Want to change currency - Similar Threads - change currency

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change currency xbox 360