Want to cancel/reverse a refund for a game but dont know how to

Discus and support Want to cancel/reverse a refund for a game but dont know how to in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to help me. I requested a refund for a game and I want to cancel/reverse the refund but I dont know how to. Haven't been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by  zxy, Jan 4, 2023.

1.  zxy
     zxy Guest

Does anyone know how to help me. I requested a refund for a game and I want to cancel/reverse the refund but I dont know how to. Haven't been able to find much information surfing the internet so I came here to ask the Microsoft Community

:)

 zxy, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If they already approved it, then you'll most likely get the refund. Then you'll just need to buy it again.
  3.  zxy Win User

Ok thanks for your help and quick responses:)
  4. Smwutches Win User

Reply to the last email you received regarding the refund and tell them you want to cancel.
  5.  zxy Win User

I did this but like 2 min after I replied to them i get a message saying its been approved. Do i still get my game back since I put in the cancel my refund request before it was approved
  6. asadAhmed2 Win User

xbox subscriptions

I cancelled my subscription by mistake how can i get Microsoft to reverse the cancellation?
Thema:

1. Want to cancel/reverse a refund for a game but dont know how to - Similar Threads - cancel reverse refund

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  5. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  6. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  7. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  8. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  9. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  10. how do I cancel a subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I cancel a subscription: I have been trying to cancel a subscription to Microsoft realms plus my son got years ago. I can't ever speak to a live person. 43383234-df80-4b1c-b490-ce0767e788dc