Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas

Discus and support Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to buy the Marvel Avengers game for my son while it's 50% off, but it's a Christmas present. Is there a way for me to buy a digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by katesgamergamer, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas

I would like to buy the Marvel Avengers game for my son while it's 50% off, but it's a Christmas present. Is there a way for me to buy a digital download but it won't show up on my Xbox One console until I want it to?

:)

katesgamergamer, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Kain637 Win User

download wont download money taken help

I have a similar problem with a game I purchased on Christmas that failed to initialize download but payed for the content. It shows in my Microsoft account purchase history as having been purchased and includes an order number but doesn't show up in my
    purchase history on Xbox account so can't add to download queue at all and when I go to the game's page on the store it wants me to re-buy it.
  3. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

Publishers are the Customers... Not You!!!

The truth is they simply don't want their dumb consumers without internet.

They want people buying digital games as they get all the money, vs. selling games for whatever price to retailers who sell them marked up to $60.

They want people paying for Xbox Live.

They want people buying/renting movies and shows.

They want people looking at ads every time they're on the dashboard.

And so on.
  4. Gamer Dad Win User

Non-Disk version of Skylanders Swapforce

I am getting the starter pack for Christmas, and understand that the reader is new. But my question is I would like to get/buy a digital version to go along with the Physical version. I just don't want to use the disk. Messes with my Xbox One mojo!
  5. Lone Wulf81 Win User

Here is how MS could have gotten their goal of encouraging people going digital and made everyone happy

if they want me to go digital give me a discount buying digital no packaging less cost for them. until then i will buy a disk and use that
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Downloading Halo Reach In Holiday Bundle?

If Games go Digital I'll be angry. I don't want to spend 3 hours downloading a brand new game on launch day.

-

Just imagine RPG games going Digital? If I wanted to buy Rage for example, 20 gigabytes, it would take me almost all day. Plus I'll and others will probably end up capping our Bandwidth limits downloading all the November games. I'd quit gaming if it all
    went Digital.
Thema:

Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas

1. Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas - Similar Threads - buy digital download

2. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  3. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  4. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  7. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  8. How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Left 4 Dead 2 digitally in 2023?: When I go to the Xbox 360 Marketplace it doesn’t show a price or buy button. 803780be-b5c5-42c3-9262-fe63080e6751
  9. I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to buy a 1.5K Roblox Digital Card but found out there weren't any. The lowest one...: The lowest one was 200 Robux, 3,000 Microsoft Points. 2dc7fd26-e8b1-4584-a30e-9b77e03b2d2b
  10. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094