Want to be helped

Discus and support Want to be helped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problème of communication on Xbox live 5e85cbeb-cc7c-406a-8b85-879fdaceb5de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DnAB PsYc0Zz, Sep 9, 2017.

  1. DnAB PsYc0Zz
    DnAB PsYc0Zz Guest

    Want to be helped


    Problème of communication on Xbox live

    :)
     
    DnAB PsYc0Zz, Sep 9, 2017
    #1
  2. I need help in deciding whether I should buy a router or wireless adapter ?

    Hey man you might want to try moving your router closer to your xbox. This may not be possible but it helped me alot.
     
    BanefulAssassin, Sep 9, 2017
    #2
  3. bsilk89
    bsilk89 Guest
    THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED

    Hey Vic, welcome aboard! Glad to see you enjoying yourself on xbox and there are plenty of us to go around if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask and we'll try and help as best we can. Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to you and happy gaming!

    -Bryan
     
    bsilk89, Sep 9, 2017
    #3
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

    Help wanted!

    Player with a nuclear bomb icon and FPS games wants to play minecraft? LOL.
  5. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

    Help wanted

    What kind of redstone assistance do you need?
  6. wilfix543 Win User

    Help wanted

    Hey I dont have minecraft yet but my birthday party is tommorrow and ill get it then but until then ill make a great gaming partner

    GamerTag : Qwunundrum
  7. INCR3D1BLE R3V Win User

    Help wanted

    Thanks but i was looking to get it started before the weekend i was thinking a few hours a night 2-3 and where are you from as we both are from ireland and scotland time zone and crap if you are from the states would that still work out .
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    Help wanted!

    Don't judge a book by its cover.
Thema:

Want to be helped

Loading...
  1. Want to be helped - Similar Threads - helped

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...