WANT A REAL CLAN? JOIN OURS!!! MULTIPLATFORM!!! NICE MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! ACTIVITY ENFORCED!!!

Discus and support WANT A REAL CLAN? JOIN OURS!!! MULTIPLATFORM!!! NICE MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! ACTIVITY ENFORCED!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello and thanks for viewing the post. We are currently seeking rushers, people with high K/Ds, OBJ players, and even coaches & video contributors for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickandyhead, Aug 16, 2014.

1. nickandyhead
    nickandyhead Guest

WANT A REAL CLAN? JOIN OURS!!! MULTIPLATFORM!!! NICE MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! ACTIVITY ENFORCED!!!

Hello and thanks for viewing the post.

We are currently seeking rushers, people with high K/Ds, OBJ players, and even coaches & video contributors for our clan management and youtube channel.

Our clan is new and growing. The clan is currently recruiting members on any console. If you are interested, please FIRST SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO AbaShoppeR & a message to let me know.

Activities the clan participates in:

Scrimmages, Gamebattles, Clan Wars, sponsorship opportunities, YouTube publishing

Requirements to join:

Those who are found not to be using communication will be removed from the clan after repeated failure to help us succeed in important matches and practice sessions

No harassment of any kind, discrimination of any kind, and no cheating/hacking

Hopefully online seven days a week. Obviously not every week you can make it, but we need players who are familiar with the game. We understand that you can not make it to every clan match, you can not play one game for weeks at a time and not get
    burned out on it, and we are willing to give our core members time off to go live their lives, play games without the clan, or do other things.

You must tryout for this clan IN OR AGAINST CLAN PARTIES with a ROLE-GOAL in mind. For instance, if you are trying out for a position in the clan as an objective player, we want to see you score lots of captures, points for blitzing, etc. If
    you are trying out for high K/D player, we want to see you go positive and be difficult to kill or hard to compete against. We do not just accept tryouts for anyone who just wants to tryout. You must introduce yourself and explain what your ROLES AND GOALS
    ARE for the clan. After you explain what kind of player you are or what your goals as a player are and prove to us that you can follow the goals you've set, you are given more freedom to do what ever you want.

Thank you and please contact AbaShoppeR on Xbox Live or PSN if interested

:)

nickandyhead, Aug 16, 2014
  2. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    TGi Gaming

we have a fifa team settled competing in the WGL and are looking to move into other games so wood consider having a whole team move across to join us but it it depends on what that team wants out of it, would only take players that will not cause problems
    on ours or league sites as building a good rep means its easier to recruit.

but im open to a merger of sorts

danmonkey, Aug 16, 2014
  3. promoting my account on a computer

Ive tried that before and it says something about they saw unusual activity on my account and to enter info to prove that the account is ours but when we do that it doesnt work.. i dont know what to do.. and i just spent money renewing the membership a week
    ago but ill try the microsoft account team.

thanks.

x Major Blade, Aug 16, 2014
  4. WANT A REAL CLAN? JOIN OURS!!! MULTIPLATFORM!!! NICE MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! ACTIVITY ENFORCED!!!

Is this only for CoD? You didn't specify what game it was for within your post.

Out Of Our Mind, Aug 16, 2014
  5. nickandyhead
    nickandyhead Guest
    any game .... yes we are a CoD clan but also interested in other games too

nickandyhead, Nov 1, 2018
  6. nickandyhead Win User

any game .... yes we are a CoD clan but also interested in other games too
  7. Out Of Our Mind Win User

Is this only for CoD? You didn't specify what game it was for within your post.
  8. IIBlitzK1ngII Win User

I'm looking for a clan or gaming community to join

You can join our clan with a proper website and 1000s of active members. Please let me know if you want to.
  9. LyricsMode Win User

looking for people with clan experince

Your clan could join our community as long as their active.

Projectascension.net
  10. xEAGEROGREx Win User

Gamers United: Recruiting Highly skilled players for SR and CQ (NA/EU)

If your 18+ and want a real clan join Gamers United. One look at our website will tell you more than 1000 words. What are you waiting for? www.gamersunitedpro.com
Thema:

1. WANT A REAL CLAN? JOIN OURS!!! MULTIPLATFORM!!! NICE MANAGEMENT TEAM!!! ACTIVITY ENFORCED!!! - Similar Threads - REAL CLAN JOIN

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  7. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  8. Real Microsoft #?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real Microsoft #?: So I went to Xbox support website and selected call option so that they would call me- got a call in a few seconds as stated but the help I received was incredibly underwhelming and didn’t...
  9. How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to I raise a case ? As all correspondence with a real person never work seems to push...: Having an issue with retaining a case number or ID 34d157a1-e874-4c10-857b-2667699fd930
  10. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...