Waiting on a xbox warranty confirmation email?

Discus and support Waiting on a xbox warranty confirmation email? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; been four days since i started a repair order of microsoft for my series X....when do they send a confirmation email??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnthonyO'Connor2, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Waiting on a xbox warranty confirmation email?

been four days since i started a repair order of microsoft for my series X....when do they send a confirmation email??

:)

AnthonyO'Connor2, Nov 19, 2022
  2. AnthonyO'Connor2 Win User

i cant cancel but i can order a repair request as though iv never started it prev
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, sorry for the inconveniences
    I’m going to let a Microsoft agent know about this to see if something can be done from here in the forums (the help is limited depending on the issue)

Don’t worry, as soon as an agent reply you’re going to be notified

Take care in the meantime!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s really odd
    And are you not able to request a repair order or cancel the current repair?
  5. AnthonyO'Connor2 Win User

thanks for getting back to me..yes i am refering to that email i repeatidly check my emails..no reply?!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello AnthonyO'Connor2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for patiently waiting for our reply.

We noticed that you are still waiting for the Xbox Warranty confirmation email. We would like to ask did you already received it? If not, we highly encourage you to check your inbox, spam or junk folders and make sure that you provided the correct email account upon filling out the form.

Otherwise, we recommend you to contact live support right away. They have tools that can assist you with the shipping label. Here are the steps on how to contact support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

Sample:
      [​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Troubleshooting you may perform if you cannot contact support: you may use InPrivate Window, different browser/s, different device and switch to another internet connection. For error message/code, please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Waiting on a xbox warranty confirmation email? - Similar Threads - Waiting warranty confirmation

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  4. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?: I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The...
  5. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  6. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  7. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  8. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  9. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  10. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5