Wacky screen when pressing home button on controller

Discus and support Wacky screen when pressing home button on controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Occasionally opening a notification while in a cloud game causes the screen to freeze and I can't get back into the game unless I restart it, losing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GG_BRO_U_SUCK, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Wacky screen when pressing home button on controller

Occasionally opening a notification while in a cloud game causes the screen to freeze and I can't get back into the game unless I restart it, losing all progress.

submitted by /u/GG_BRO_U_SUCK
    [link] [comments]

/u/GG_BRO_U_SUCK, Jan 2, 2023
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it brings
    up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
  3. Ahmedaboouf Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it
    brings up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
    Nothing at all
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox One Screen is Blank

I've had this happen myself. Do you have any luck if you press the white Home button on the controller? Does it bring up the menu on the left of the screen? For me, when I pressed Home in this menu, then it refreshed the Xbox and the screen would load
    back to my Home screen on the TV.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

Got to home, by pressing Xbox button on your controller, and then selecting Home in the guide. While on the Home screen, press Y button on your controller. You'll see a search box. Search for edge there. Can you see any results?
  6. Tarnend Win User

Fornite

if you press the enter button on the controller when on the fortnite icon on your home screen (the one with 3 lines on the button) then choose manage game and add-ons, do any updates appear?
Thema:

Wacky screen when pressing home button on controller

1. Wacky screen when pressing home button on controller - Similar Threads - Wacky screen pressing

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  4. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  8. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  9. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  10. Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series: Is Xbox split screen working after update to Fortnite today 3a69d581-243a-45c3-a402-8174b9aebd3c