W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen

Discus and support W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased this for my young son but as of yet not even been able to play a match due to freezing and crashing constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerLandser1888, Apr 12, 2016.

  1. W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen


    Purchased this for my young son but as of yet not even been able to play a match due to freezing and crashing constantly

    :)
     
    DerLandser1888, Apr 12, 2016
    #1
  2. Xbox one freezing problem!

    My Xbox one always freezes on home screen everytime I'm installing a digital game. Does anyone know a permanent fix to this? thanks
     
    AbandonedStraw2, Apr 12, 2016
    #2
  3. Radiated Jay
    Radiated Jay Guest
    XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD APP NOT WORKING!!!

    I just downloaded the Xbox Preview Dashboard App for Xbox One but after launching, the app freezes and returns to the home screen when the "Join" button is selected. Anyone else having this issue?
     
    Radiated Jay, Apr 12, 2016
    #3
  4. W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen

    Try power cycling your xbox (Holding the power buttom until the concole shuts off unpligging the power cord for 30 seconds) if that doesnt work try reinstalling the game.When exactly does the game freeze? When it's loading or when he starts playing? And
    do you have the disc or digital version of the game?
     
    SparkleZonFire, Apr 13, 2016
    #4
  5. SparkleZonFire Win User

    W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen

    Try power cycling your xbox (Holding the power buttom until the concole shuts off unpligging the power cord for 30 seconds) if that doesnt work try reinstalling the game.When exactly does the game freeze? When it's loading or when he starts playing? And
    do you have the disc or digital version of the game?
  6. the taker00 Win User

    JUST DANCE 2014 - CANT GET TO PLAY

    I cant get mine to work either. Its brand new (even a rented one would not work) when i can get the screen to show up it will just freeze up at the first menu. I can not return to home screen when it freezes. My xbox is xbox 360 slim (no internal hard drive)
  7. Baseballman183 Win User

    Black ops 2 map loading loop glitch

    Also, when I enter the barracks my game freezes, and then returns to the multiplayer home screen with the error code: 29016
  8. KvanD90 Win User

    COD WW2 freezing and console issues

    Same problem here. Sometimes is freezes and returns to the home screen, some times the xbox freezes. It is happening on a xbox one x.

    This makes playing not doable. I am returning to my ps4 pro to many issues on xbox one x. No replies from Microsoft. They offer me to send it back for repair, but i have already doen that and had to wait 3 weeks but They didnt solve the issue. Not going to
    send it back again. Never xbox for me again..
  9. mehrsasalemi Win User

    Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

    Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused.

    On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen.

    On first xbox one 500gb is everything ok.

    Any ideas?
Thema:

W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen

Loading...
  1. W2K16 Digital freeze and return to Xbox One home screen - Similar Threads - W2K16 Digital freeze

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. W2K16 keeps freezing or going back to Xbox One screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    W2K16 keeps freezing or going back to Xbox One screen: Very frustrated. I purchased this on the 9th April for my young son, but as of yet he has not been able to play even one match. it just keeps crashing at the creation suite or just goes back to...