VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano

Discus and support VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my Son this steering wheel for Christmas. We are struggling to connect it to Xbox 1S. On box it says it is compatible. Plugged in according... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RudolphJordaan, Dec 25, 2021.

  1. VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano


    I bought my Son this steering wheel for Christmas. We are struggling to connect it to Xbox 1S. On box it says it is compatible.

    Plugged in according to instructions, pressed home button on steering wheel, red LED indicator blinks. Even updated the controller. Nothing. Any help or suggestions? Really frustrating.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    RudolphJordaan, Dec 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Rudolph, I believe you are referring to pairing, it comes to be paired with the console or not, if you can give more details of the model of the equipment as the model etc.
  3. Hassan Patel Win User

    Controller loses audio when connecting to volcano precision steeting

    Steering Wheel Volkano VX-136-BKRD

    It is for Xbox range

    Turtle Beach headphones recon 70x
  4. Geri M. Win User

    Controller loses audio when connecting to volcano precision steeting

    Hello Hassan Patel,

    Thank you for your response.

    Have you updated the Steering Wheel Volkano VX-136-BKRD? This could be the main reason of the issue.

    Let us know once you have already updated it.

    Kind regards,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s

    Personally I would be weary. The fact that it seems be compatible with Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4 shows that it's at least a 10 year old product.

    Went to what I believed to be official website and this product was not found. Couldn't a downloadable manual either.

    All peripherals (other than Kinect) that work on Xbox One will work on Series S. I wouldn't buy it though, seems like cheap generic wheel.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    can I use a Vx Precision steering wheel on a xbox series s

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you have a question about the steering wheel.

    The model is actually compatible with Xbox One and if that is the case, it should also be compatible with the newer generation but that depends if they have an updated firmware for that too.

    It would be best to ask the manufacturer for the steering wheel if they have updated the firmware to be compatible with the new generation consoles.
Thema:

VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano

Loading...
  1. VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano - Similar Threads - Gaming Precision Drive

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]