votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité

Discus and support votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour ! Suite la création d'un deuxième compte que j'ai supprimé, depuis et lorsque je veux jouer en ligne, club pro sur fifa 17, je rencontre le... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mnoetic, Apr 7, 2017.

  1. mnoetic
    mnoetic Guest

    votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité


    Bonjour !

    Suite la création d'un deuxième compte que j'ai supprimé, depuis et lorsque je veux jouer en ligne, club pro sur fifa 17, je rencontre le message suivant: "votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour accéder a cette fonctionnalité".

    Si quelqu'un dispose de la solution je lui en suis gré d’avance merci.

    [translation]



    Hello !

    Following the creation of a second account that I have deleted, since and when I want to play online, club pro on fifa 17, I encounter the following message: "your profile does not have privileges to access this feature" .

    If someone has the solution I am grateful to him in advance thank you.

    :)
     
    mnoetic, Apr 7, 2017
    #1
  2. chajirou
    chajirou Guest
    Multijoueur - Impossible de jouer malgré Gold

    Bonjour,

    Je viens d'acheter un abonnement Xbox Live pour pouvoir profiter du mode multijoueurs de Tomb Raider. Je suis connecté sur le bon profil et il a été actualisé immédiatement. Mais lorsque j'essaye de me connecter au mode multijoueur de Tomb Raider, j'ai
    comme message d'erreur "Ce profil ne dispose pas de privilèges en ligne".

    Je ne comprends pas quoi c'est du.

    Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
     
    chajirou, Apr 7, 2017
    #2
  3. KillerTls
    KillerTls Guest
    Votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges requis

    Oui effectivement je n est pas un compte gold et je me situe en Afrique

    [Translated]

    Yes indeed I am not a gold account and I am in Africa

    [Translated]
     
    KillerTls, Apr 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité

    Hey there mnoetic.

    Taking a look at your profile, it doesn't appear you have Xbox Live Gold. In order to play online you'll need an Xbox Live Gold subscription enabled on your account.
     
    Mister Maka, Apr 11, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité

    Hey there mnoetic.

    Taking a look at your profile, it doesn't appear you have Xbox Live Gold. In order to play online you'll need an Xbox Live Gold subscription enabled on your account.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

    Votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges requis

    Hi there!

    When connecting to an online game on the Xbox console, two things are required.

    One: you must be physically located in a
    supported region
    and have your account info
    set to match that region.


    Two: you must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription active on
    your account.


    Can you confirm for us that both of these requirements are met?

    If they are and you are still running into the same issue can you tell us what country you live in and post any error messages you are seeing?
  7. KillerTls Win User

    Votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges requis

    Hi there!

    When connecting to an online game on the Xbox console, two things are required.

    One: you must be physically located in a
    supported region
    and have your account info
    set to match that region.


    Two: you must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription active on
    your account.


    Can you confirm for us that both of these requirements are met?

    If they are and you are still running into the same issue can you tell us what country you live in and post any error messages you are seeing?
    Oui effectivement je n est pas un compte gold et je me situe en Afrique

    [Translated]

    Yes indeed I am not a gold account and I am in Africa

    [Translated]
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

    Votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges requis

    Hi there!

    When connecting to an online game on the Xbox console, two things are required.

    One: you must be physically located in a
    supported region
    and have your account info
    set to match that region.


    Two: you must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription active on
    your account.


    Can you confirm for us that both of these requirements are met?

    If they are and you are still running into the same issue can you tell us what country you live in and post any error messages you are seeing?

    Oui effectivement je n est pas un compte gold et je me situe en Afrique

    [Translated]

    Yes indeed I am not a gold account and I am in Africa

    [Translated]
    In this case you would need to acquire a
    Gold subscription
    to be able to play online and make sure that your account info matches your location.

    We hope that helps clarify!
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    Votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges requis

    Hi there!

    When connecting to an online game on the Xbox console, two things are required.

    One: you must be physically located in a
    supported region
    and have your account info
    set to match that region.


    Two: you must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription active on
    your account.


    Can you confirm for us that both of these requirements are met?

    If they are and you are still running into the same issue can you tell us what country you live in and post any error messages you are seeing?

    Oui effectivement je n est pas un compte gold et je me situe en Afrique

    [Translated]

    Yes indeed I am not a gold account and I am in Africa

    [Translated]

    In this case you would need to acquire a
    Gold subscription
    to be able to play online and make sure that your account info matches your location.

    We hope that helps clarify!

    Je vous remercie de votre précieuse aide.En fait j avais mit comme région la France au lieu du Sénégal et hé vais de ce pas acheter un abonnement XboxLiveGold.

    Dans un forum on m'avait dit que le online était gratuit.

    Merci encore🙏🙌

    [Translated]

    Thank you for your invaluable help. In fact, I had set France as the region instead of Senegal and I am not going to buy an XboxLiveGold subscription.

    In a forum I was told that online was free.

    Thanks again

    [Translated]
    Sorry to hear that you were given misinformation in another forum!

    Definitely post here if you ever want to know official info, we are here to answer all the questions we can!
Thema:

votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité

Loading...
  1. votre profil ne dispose pas des privilèges pour acceder a cette fonctionnalité - Similar Threads - votre profil dispose

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]