Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!

Discus and support Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you consider yourself... Technically savvy? Someone who likes playing games? Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others? If so, we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!


    Do you consider yourself...

    • Technically savvy?
    • Someone who likes playing games?
    • Someone who enjoys volunteering time to help others?


    If so, we want you for the Troubleshooting Team! With Minesweeper blasting on to Windows Phone, we need a few good fans to help us make sure the game runs smoothly- whether on PC, phone, tablet, etc.



    To join, just go to our Microsoft Studios Troubleshooting Teams
    Facebook page
    and sign up! If you don't use Facebook but still want to be part of it, send me an email directly to
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with the subject Troubleshooting Team.



    Thanks so much for all your help and support! Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :)

    :)
     
    MS Win8 Games, Jan 6, 2014
    #1
  2. SG Slipknot
    SG Slipknot Guest
    Volunteers needed for a gaming community!!!

    I'm starting a gaming community and I need all the help I could get. I need someone who has good leadership skills, communication skills, and who are responsible.If you are interested please answer these questions below thanks Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :) 1. How old are you ? 2.
    what gaming console(s) do you own ? 3. Which games do you play the most ? 4. What past clans have you been in and what position did you have in that clan ? 5. What is your most valuable strength ? 6. What is one weakness you have ? 7. Have you ever been a
    leader of something ? 8. Is there any other way to contact you ?
     
    SG Slipknot, Jan 6, 2014
    #2
  3. MGDUDE
    MGDUDE Guest
    Team Dominex looking for graphic designer

    Team Dominex is an Xbox One clan starting up recently and we need a graphic designer to create profile picture and background image. We don't have any money so we really need a volunteer willing to be a part of our community.
    Peace Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! :)
     
    MGDUDE, Jan 6, 2014
    #3
  4. PCunrecognized Win User

    Need some volunteers!

    the multiplayer Achievements in BFBC2 are not that hard to do, compared to other games.

    just keep playing and you will get them all.

    if you need to get 5 knifes on your friend then get in a game with them on the other team go meet up with them and chop them down 5 times. Yes the same friend 5 times. you can also drill them with your tool.

    Personally I like it that one of my best online friends has my Dogtags 5 times because I know I am on the top of their list. haha!

    But if you need help with achievements then do what you gotta do, I only needed one friend to help me get mine, and the rest i worked for.

    GG
  5. Sambbraz Win User

    Need some volunteers!

    Private matches don't work... So good luck trying lol
  6. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

    Need some volunteers!

    Yeah, mine was tough to get. Dont want to cheat.
  7. DriedPooh Win User

    Need some volunteers!

    help by encouraging talent no being some smuck helping them get achievements they don't deserve as they can't earn
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

    Need some volunteers!

    No thanks i dont give out my gold dogtags sorry.wow knife 5 friends i did that the first day and like Havoc67 said grind it out on the battlefield.and earn all the weapons and other stuff.dont be like the other noobs and buy all the add ons and kits from
    the store.earn them like the rest of us did on day one.....later
Thema:

Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team!

Loading...
  1. Volunteers needed for the Troubleshooting Team! - Similar Threads - Volunteers needed Troubleshooting

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...