Voltage Convertor

Discus and support Voltage Convertor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Support, I bought the new XBOX 360 S last month in USA. In next 2 months I will move to India. Here in USA we use the voltage 100-110 voltage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TechyCheese23, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Voltage Convertor

Dear Support,

I bought the new XBOX 360 S last month in USA. In next 2 months I will move to India. Here in USA we use the voltage 100-110 voltage but in India the voltage is 220-240. Can you please let me know the best option for AC adapter

thanks

Anurag

:)

TechyCheese23, Jan 4, 2014
  2. pavansodhi
    pavansodhi Guest
    Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

you can play games and xbox, all you need for a console is a adapter or a voltage convertor or a reducer that converts 220 to 110 v

pavansodhi, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Damoclies
    Damoclies Guest
    Damoclies, Jan 4, 2014
  4. CYR426
    CYR426 Guest

Voltage Convertor

well sorry I don't know about adaptors but you might need to buy a new console and games cuz games from the us wont work in india

CYR426, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You will need the correct power brick for the country you want to use the console in.Do not use a voltage converter of any kind with your console,they can cause no end of problems & would void the warrenty if something went wrong.

You can buy the correct power brick from the Microsoft store in India once you are there.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Following info mentioned at the back of the Xbox one x:

Rating: 100-127/200-240V~,

2.75/1.3A, 50/60 Hz

Does that mean I can directly plugin the device to 230V AC power source?

LaughingBug6364, Oct 31, 2018
  7. LaughingBug6364 Win User

Voltage Convertor

Following info mentioned at the back of the Xbox one x:

Rating: 100-127/200-240V~,

2.75/1.3A, 50/60 Hz

Does that mean I can directly plugin the device to 230V AC power source?
  8. CYR426 Win User

Voltage Convertor

well sorry I don't know about adaptors but you might need to buy a new console and games cuz games from the us wont work in india
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Voltage Convertor

You will need the correct power brick for the country you want to use the console in.Do not use a voltage converter of any kind with your console,they can cause no end of problems & would void the warrenty if something went wrong.

You can buy the correct power brick from the Microsoft store in India once you are there.
  10. Exhausst Win User

Will an Xbox series s from US work in Europe?

Thank you so much for responding! I was planning to purchase a convertor for voltage but thanks to you guys I didn't waste money on it.
  11. pavansodhi Win User

Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

you can play games and xbox, all you need for a console is a adapter or a voltage convertor or a reducer that converts 220 to 110 v
Thema:

Voltage Convertor

1. Voltage Convertor - Similar Threads - Voltage Convertor

2. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  3. XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??: Hi, does anyone have the expected open circuit voltages between the different pins for a TRRS 3.5mm plug of the R and B thumbpad of the XAC. These are pretty much meant to be 2-axis versions of...
  4. Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK: Hi I'm moving to the UK & I'm from Australia. I have a Xbox series x and was wondering if there are different voltage requirements 534a2923-e8a9-412b-b46a-3bb5a5718684
  5. Max voltage for Series S / X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Max voltage for Series S / X ?: What is the maximum voltage limit values for xbox series S or/and X can handle _? What happens if the voltage is too high_? (In the region where i am, electricity is very irregular in the...
  6. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  7. I have purchased x box one from usa and i want to use in india.i purchased a convertor for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased x box one from usa and i want to use in india.i purchased a convertor for ...: I have purchased x box one from usa and i want to use in india.i purchased a convertor for adaptor and when i starts the console it is automatically turns off and adaptor shows yellow light.i try...
  8. Headset Convertor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Convertor: Will there ever be an audio convertor for different types of of non-optical headsets for the Xbox One ? 53880347-3ec5-4477-bde2-9c4dc6ed367a