Void??

Discus and support Void?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bought @Gamestop. Is this warranty void? Warranty still good until Nov. 2016 @XboxSupport @XboxP3 @XboxOne [Mod Removed] sorry posted from phone.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClintStringer, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Void??

bought @Gamestop. Is this warranty void? Warranty still good until Nov. 2016 @XboxSupport @XboxP3 @XboxOne
    [Mod Removed]

sorry posted from phone. Couldn't get image. But this post is my photo

bought from Gamestop used for trade up to 1TB system. Are there more security stickers inside the console??? The outer ones look like this. They seem.....tampered. But the console shows no signs of prying with tools. Believe me. I inspected thoroughly. Thanks
    guys. Looking forward to this one.

:)

ClintStringer, Dec 26, 2015
  2. ShiskaB0b
    ShiskaB0b Guest
    Xbox screwed me over, what do I do

Ok so my girlfriend"s xbox would not read discs, games, DVDs, etc. So I had to send it in for a repair 6 months after she purchased it. It Just came back today scratched, probably from a razor knife with the tamper seal sticker missing and NOT REPAIRED.
    The problem is, it was not like that when she sent it off and the bubble wrap which was cut off probable by a razor knife is what scratched it. They are blaming her and not repairing saying the warranty is voided. She knows nothing about electronics, can hardly
    even play the thing and they think she tampered with her *** system? Its **** and I never thought i would see this from microsoft being a loyal customer for over 10 years now. Don't know what to do, I realize its only 99 dollars to fix but its the concept
    of what is happening. what should i do?

ShiskaB0b, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    My disk tray is stuck shut!! HELP!!!

From what I understand there are no serviceable parts on the console, not even in the disc drive that the normal console owner can repair themselves. By removing the service sticker you also voided any warranty the console may
    have had.

Temhotabot, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Void??

I wouldn't be happy seeing a sticker like that even if its brand new and boxed I would take it back, I have seen posts on here where a console as been sent back unrepaired because a sticker as been tampered with, basically its your call mate good luck with
    it.

GrowlingYapper, Dec 26, 2015
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Void??

I wouldn't be happy seeing a sticker like that even if its brand new and boxed I would take it back, I have seen posts on here where a console as been sent back unrepaired because a sticker as been tampered with, basically its your call mate good luck with
    it.
  6. bigbenx88 Win User

Warranty was voided.

Sometimes contacting the main customer service line and asking them can net some results. Depending on how the work order was made, whether through them or on your own, they can often see the work order notes. Depending on what's wrong though it may not
    go all that in depth. It's enough to just have one of the seals be tampered with to void the warranty or if it shows significant signs of wear or abuse externally. But I'd start with giving customer service a call, 1-800-4-MY-XBOX.
  7. gds1972 Win User

Warranty was voided.

Hi

You will need to contact the service center and request details on why the warranty was voided.
  8. StarRainn Win User

VoiD Clan Recruiting!!!!

I'm a 17 year old girl (will be 18 in less than one month) and is willing to join. Message me if you want me.
  9. Duo Vandal Win User

Limited draw distance on bedrock

Void fog was added to the beta 1.8 update so that The Void would appear black instead of sky color. This black fog (with gray particles floating in it) thickens as the player reaches Bedrock levels, regardless of render distance settings. See the
    graph (right) for the maximum view distance due to the fog.

All layers below Y=28 have some degree of void fog, unless an area is exposed to the sky. Opening up an area to the sky removes void fog in a small area around the opening.

On superflat mode the void fog is removed since you are so close to it that if it were there, you wouldn't be able to see anything at all. This is why on superflat the void looks sky color until you jump in it.

In creative mode there is no void fog at all but for some reason the void still looks dark.
    Bedrock blocks generate this.

http://media-mcw.cursecdn.com/f/fb/VoidFog.png
Thema:

Void??

1. Void?? - Similar Threads - Void

2. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  3. how can I track or void an xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I track or void an xbox gift card?: I got an Xbox card and I lost that. I have the code. I want to track or void the card c6d020f3-9342-448f-b04c-5c83b8b85d3b
  4. Minecraft account lost in the void

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account lost in the void: i am at my limit with this issue and have been fighting it for a month now and refuse to spend more money that i dont have on a new minecraft account so long story short my account got hacked but...
  5. Does an external cooling fan void the warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does an external cooling fan void the warranty?: There's a lot of speculation that an external cooling fan voids the Xbox warranty but yet the fan is external and changes nothing about the Xbox itself. Someone please explain. Also instead of...
  6. What do I do about the black void bar through a Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do about the black void bar through a Xbox gift card?: I’ve tried entering the code but that doesn’t seem to work. c5a53400-eefe-4669-adc8-0e3ca2f23f4a
  7. Will opening my Elite controller 2 to clean the RB button with some alcohol void warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will opening my Elite controller 2 to clean the RB button with some alcohol void warranty?: I have the Halo Edition Elite Controller and the RB button is not working properly and I have seen videos of people fixing the problem by just getting some alcohol in there and pressing the button...
  8. Does taking off my elite series 2 core controller face plate void my microsoft warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does taking off my elite series 2 core controller face plate void my microsoft warranty?: my elite series 2 core controller left bumper is unresponsive and I want to take off the faceplate to clean out the button I’m asking because I want to know if that would void my Microsoft...
  9. Will disassembling an xbox serues x void the warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will disassembling an xbox serues x void the warranty?: Hello all, my series x has quite a bit of dust in it that I would like to clean out. However, I don't want to void the warranty on it. As im aware, there is a law that forbids companies from...
  10. Minecraft account is connecting to the void

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account is connecting to the void: I recently tried to log back into Minecraft on PS4 and clicked the sign in with Microsoft option, but no matter what I try it tells me that “Opps! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying...