Voices of War HaloWC
Discus and support Voices of War HaloWC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I watched the Halo World Championship on Mixer with my Microsoft account and wondering why I do not have the Voices of War REQ pack. Don't get me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CompleteCarp511, Apr 25, 2018.
Thema:
Voices of War HaloWC
Loading...
-
Voices of War HaloWC - Similar Threads - Voices War HaloWC
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Halo war 2 Character got no voice
in XBoX Games and AppsHalo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351