Voice Turn ON

Discus and support Voice Turn ON in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hughes 12
    Hughes 12 Guest

Voice Turn ON

Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

:)

Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014
  2. franksouth
    franksouth Guest
    Xbox 1 wont turn on after turn off with voice command..

Microsoft has no idea how to fix the turn on command. My xboxone won't turn on by voice after off for a few he's.. But when on I can turn of and turn on by voice

franksouth, Jan 4, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?

ToAsTeD69, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"

Windows10XboxOne, Jan 4, 2014
  6. it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.

BaseSnail65818, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.

Farscape247, Jan 4, 2014
  8. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you

ToAsTeD69, Oct 31, 2018
  9. BaseSnail65818 Win User

Voice Turn ON

it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.
  10. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?
  11. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you
  12. Farscape247 Win User

Voice Turn ON

you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.
  13. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Voice Turn ON

Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"
Thema:

Voice Turn ON

1. Voice Turn ON - Similar Threads - Voice Turn

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  7. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  8. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  9. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  10. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...