Voice Turn ON

Discus and support Voice Turn ON in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hughes 12
    Hughes 12 Guest

Voice Turn ON

Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

:)

Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014
  2. franksouth
    franksouth Guest
    Xbox 1 wont turn on after turn off with voice command..

Microsoft has no idea how to fix the turn on command. My xboxone won't turn on by voice after off for a few he's.. But when on I can turn of and turn on by voice

franksouth, Jan 4, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?

ToAsTeD69, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"

Windows10XboxOne, Jan 4, 2014
  6. it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.

BaseSnail65818, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.

Farscape247, Jan 4, 2014
  8. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you

ToAsTeD69, Oct 31, 2018
  9. BaseSnail65818 Win User

Voice Turn ON

it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.
  10. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?
  11. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you
  12. Farscape247 Win User

Voice Turn ON

you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.
  13. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Voice Turn ON

Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"
Thema:

Voice Turn ON

1. Voice Turn ON - Similar Threads - Voice Turn

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  6. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  7. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...
  8. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  9. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  10. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...