Voice Turn ON

Discus and support Voice Turn ON in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hughes 12
    Hughes 12 Guest

Voice Turn ON

Is anyone else having problems turning on X1 by saying Xbox On? It never works for me. Once its on the voice commands work fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

:)

Hughes 12, Jan 4, 2014
  2. franksouth
    franksouth Guest
    Xbox 1 wont turn on after turn off with voice command..

Microsoft has no idea how to fix the turn on command. My xboxone won't turn on by voice after off for a few he's.. But when on I can turn of and turn on by voice

franksouth, Jan 4, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?

ToAsTeD69, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"

Windows10XboxOne, Jan 4, 2014
  6. it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.

BaseSnail65818, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.

Farscape247, Jan 4, 2014
  8. ToAsTeD69
    ToAsTeD69 Guest

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you

ToAsTeD69, Oct 31, 2018
  9. BaseSnail65818 Win User

Voice Turn ON

it doesnt work when i have my fan on, but when theres no noise in the room it works fine.
  10. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

when your xbox is off does the power supply stay white or changes to orange ?
  11. ToAsTeD69 Win User

Voice Turn ON

go into settings then power and set to instant on should fix it for you
  12. Farscape247 Win User

Voice Turn ON

you need the power setting set to instant on then, as you have got it set to power off fully, that's why it wont wake up when asked.
  13. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Voice Turn ON

Say it slowly and clearly. "EGGS BOX .... ON"
Thema:

Voice Turn ON

1. Voice Turn ON - Similar Threads - Voice Turn

2. With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the...

in XboX Insiders
    With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the...: Is there a way to turn on the microphone for clips? submitted by /u/Twix-AU [link] [comments]
  3. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat: I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it keeps saying 'something went wrong with your...
  4. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on: Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google...
  5. How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?: When I play call of duty on my xbox one there is a popup box that shows the names of the people in my party when they talk. It is in the top left of the screen and blocks my ability to see maps,...
  6. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  7. How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360: I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off? 5138dd82-ba12-433d-8cb1-3c8a5858b854
  8. how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console???????: how do i turn off voice guide on xbox one console 5d473fbb-ac33-4367-90c6-0652e76f709a
  9. My kinect wont turn on with voice command

in XBoX on Windows
    My kinect wont turn on with voice command: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  10. Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.: Cortana has recently stopped being able to turn my xbox on. For years I have been able to use voice commands with my Kinect to turn the console on and in the last month or two Cortana will not...