voice setting and text
Discus and support voice setting and text in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i have a message on my AOE Castle Siegesaying that i cannot use chat or notifications i need to update settings but cant seem to find how to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petertc66, Jan 23, 2018.
Thema:
voice setting and text
Loading...
-
voice setting and text - Similar Threads - voice setting text
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Why doesn’t my left ear cup not work sliding between audio and voice chat settings or it’s...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy doesn’t my left ear cup not work sliding between audio and voice chat settings or it’s...: My slider on my left ear cup with slide between voice chat and game audio doesn’t work or is delayed so long. I’ve tried disconnecting , updating , restarting my console but nothing works... -
Can't change my privacy settings for Xbox and can't use in-game voice chat as a result.
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't change my privacy settings for Xbox and can't use in-game voice chat as a result.: I have been enjoying playing Sea of Thieves on my PC for many months now, however, no matter what I do I am unable to hear other people talk in proximity chat or game chat even if they are in the... -
need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one
in XBoX on Windowsneed help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I... -
my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...
in XBoX Games and Appsmy voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643 -
Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local... -
(use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...
in XBoX on Windows(use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214