Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

Discus and support Voice communication ban on xbox reset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vito PalermoSl, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication banned so I'm wondering if there is like a way to appeal so that if I do get communication banned again it won't be permanent so basically putting it back at a 1rst offense

:)

Vito PalermoSl, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Vito PalermoSl Win User

I've already sent an appeal for both false reports i have and they said they would get back to me but my new question is if I appeal will the strike be removed? Because long story short i was false reported and it counted tor 6 strikes 2 more of them and I am permanently banned, if my appeal is accepted are the 6 strikes lifted and also do strikes rest yearly or something? And if I reach maximum strikes do they reset? I hope i don't get to that point but because of the false report it might happen
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Vito, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Other than that, we can't reset the enforcement history.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Voice Communication ban

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  5. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Voice communication ban

6. Dadwhite Win User

Ban on voice communications

Thema:

1. Voice communication ban on xbox reset? - Similar Threads - Voice communication ban

2. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  3. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  4. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  5. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  7. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  8. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  9. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  10. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42