Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any...

Discus and support Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 3 days ago my echo dote and xbox one are connected and manage to controll TV voloume but yesterday it has stopped working my TV is Panasonic TX-P42S30B... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UKNTF GHOST, Aug 13, 2022.

  1. UKNTF GHOST
    UKNTF GHOST Guest

    Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any...


    3 days ago my echo dote and xbox one are connected and manage to controll TV voloume but yesterday it has stopped working my TV is Panasonic TX-P42S30B and my TV control is t1406 everything is setup perfectly but the xbox says mutting but it doesn't work its says volume up nothing happens what can I do ive searched and searched everywhere and done what people have said but nothing has changed can any one help me please ty

    :)
     
    UKNTF GHOST, Aug 13, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any one help please

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello UKNTF, being Amazon's Echo Dot, have you tried any procedure on the device like firmware update and reconfiguration?

    And on Xbox, tried some procedure like resetting the console while keeping games and Apps, this could be some xbox system instability along with Echo Dot.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any one help please

    Hello again, in addition to these procedures, see if Echo Dot does not have any firmware updates or if it is possible to reset the equipment.

    Because it seems to be some communication problem between the equipment, but it is difficult to know the origin.
  4. UKNTF GHOST Win User

    Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any one help please

    I've restarted the console by keeping apps and games but still nothing I've restarted the echo dot generation 3 still nothing I reset the tv still othing all its says is its multting but no mute on screen I say volume up its says putting volume up but no volume bar as I order xbox to turn off TV stays on. but toggle in TV settings is switch on when xbox comes on and off the TV doesn'tturn on or off when xbox goes on or off its like to say it is but nothing happens but I can tell xbox to.open and close apps and quit apps but TV doesn't wanna know any volume voice commands or turn on or off when commanded
  5. Retropyro Win User

    Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

    Removed my AVR and I can control my TV's volume with voice commands.

    None of the remote codes worked to power off or on.
  6. Scott Osborne Win User

    Kinect not controlling volume or power on Insignia Receiver

    I checked my Xbox One today and it's all working now - I can control volume up/down with both the smartglass app and with the voice commands.
Thema:

Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any...

Loading...
  1. Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any... - Similar Threads - Voice commands volume

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments]
  5. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...