Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any...

Discus and support Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 3 days ago my echo dote and xbox one are connected and manage to controll TV voloume but yesterday it has stopped working my TV is Panasonic TX-P42S30B... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UKNTF GHOST, Aug 13, 2022.

1. UKNTF GHOST
    UKNTF GHOST Guest

Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any...

3 days ago my echo dote and xbox one are connected and manage to controll TV voloume but yesterday it has stopped working my TV is Panasonic TX-P42S30B and my TV control is t1406 everything is setup perfectly but the xbox says mutting but it doesn't work its says volume up nothing happens what can I do ive searched and searched everywhere and done what people have said but nothing has changed can any one help me please ty

:)

UKNTF GHOST, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any one help please

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello UKNTF, being Amazon's Echo Dot, have you tried any procedure on the device like firmware update and reconfiguration?

And on Xbox, tried some procedure like resetting the console while keeping games and Apps, this could be some xbox system instability along with Echo Dot.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any one help please

Hello again, in addition to these procedures, see if Echo Dot does not have any firmware updates or if it is possible to reset the equipment.

Because it seems to be some communication problem between the equipment, but it is difficult to know the origin.
  4. UKNTF GHOST Win User

I've restarted the console by keeping apps and games but still nothing I've restarted the echo dot generation 3 still nothing I reset the tv still othing all its says is its multting but no mute on screen I say volume up its says putting volume up but no volume bar as I order xbox to turn off TV stays on. but toggle in TV settings is switch on when xbox comes on and off the TV doesn'tturn on or off when xbox goes on or off its like to say it is but nothing happens but I can tell xbox to.open and close apps and quit apps but TV doesn't wanna know any volume voice commands or turn on or off when commanded
  5. Retropyro Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Removed my AVR and I can control my TV's volume with voice commands.

None of the remote codes worked to power off or on.
  6. Scott Osborne Win User

Kinect not controlling volume or power on Insignia Receiver

I checked my Xbox One today and it's all working now - I can control volume up/down with both the smartglass app and with the voice commands.
Thema:

1. Voice commands for volume control not working but it says it is but nothing happens can any... - Similar Threads - Voice commands volume

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  6. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  7. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...
  8. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  9. F1 23 Voice command

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 23 Voice command: I was wondering if some can assist. I played F1 22 and saw when communicating with race engineer there was a headphone, and then click the prompts to give an order so I saw with an headset you can...
  10. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...