Voice Chat Not Working

Discus and support Voice Chat Not Working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I say input I specifically mean my mics aren't inputing any sound. My headset is working just fine. I checked on pc and recording is just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cody_659, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Cody_659
    Cody_659 Guest

Voice Chat Not Working

When I say input I specifically mean my mics aren't inputing any sound. My headset is working just fine. I checked on pc and recording is just fine. Worked with discord on their too. I know it's not a mixamp issue. I've tried another controller, stll not working. I've tried another one and both work just fine. Audio is coming in fine, there's nothing wrong with the headset. I've tried doing that reset where you hold the power button, didnt work. Intererstinly I think the mic is picking up sound, it's just not inputing it or whatever. I made a party and saw that my icon highlights when I talk into my mic. So it's picking up sound. It's just not inputing sound it seems. Everything works, my headset, the headset's mic, everything is plugged in properly, the mixamps are working, I can only think this has something to do with the console.

I would like for help finding the mic test on the xbox. I'm currently using one from a game called endwar that used voice input for commands. I can't find it on xbox if there is one, so I'd appreciate the pointer.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One ***

:)

Cody_659, Jan 27, 2023
  2. WarningBoss48 Win User

Voice Chat not working.

Mine does the same thing. I have tried everything to fix this. I even went out and bought a turtle beach headset to see if that would work.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Voice chat not working

Hey Asurics,

It appears that the account you're posting is a Xbox Live Silver account, which would limit Xbox Live party chat. I would ensure that you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to be able to use party chat, or ensure that your Xbox One Home console is set by
    an account that has Xbox Live Gold.

Keep us posted!
  4. JUICE 5150 Win User

voice chat not working

Happened to me today. I restarted my Xbox with the controller and the mic already attached and it worked. I have no idea if this is a fix. Starting without the mic attached to the controller defaulted to the Kinect for all chat.
  5. SirFlibble Win User

Voice chat not working

URL doesn't work. I have done some significant googling. I've checked the options. Done a hard restart. I've done a soft factory reset.

Nothing has worked.

I can hear conversations fine. I just can't speak.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Voice chat not working

I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

Voice Chat Not Working

1. Voice Chat Not Working - Similar Threads - Voice Chat Working

2. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  3. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  4. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  5. Fortnite voice chat no working Xbox series S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite voice chat no working Xbox series S: I play Fortnite on my Xbox series S and can hear my friends on the Fortnite voice chat but they can’t hear me. How do I fix this? 913acd1a-eaf5-4531-8572-38e49b57f39a
  6. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  7. pc xbox voice chat isnt working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    pc xbox voice chat isnt working: when i try to join a party on xbox pc it says im conecting and or disconnecting so i just cant use Xbox pc voice chat and i dont know how to fix it. its been doing it for months now and its so...
  8. Voice Chat only works when Win+G overlay is up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice Chat only works when Win+G overlay is up: So, ever since these 3 Xbox app and game bar updates this week, I can no longer talk in voice chat. I can hear everyone fine, game chat works fine, but xbox party chat on PC only lets me speak...
  9. How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?: I am unable to hear anyone, and no one can hear me. When I click on to channels, there is a message at the bottom of the screen highlighted in red that says. "Disruptive Behavior Enforcement:...
  10. Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x: Tried removing the power plug and its still not working, mic works on every other game except roblox 0d7ede99-d022-47a6-8150-43ee7412f454