Voice chat during remote play

Discus and support Voice chat during remote play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have been having some trouble using voice chat while remote playing from my IPhone and I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by sc00byd004life, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Voice chat during remote play

Hi guys,

I have been having some trouble using voice chat while remote playing from my IPhone and I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions. I use an Xbox One and I sometimes remote play to my IPhone, while using my IPhone headphones that are plugged into my phone for audio. When I do this, the graphics are great, as is the audio from the game but on voice chat, I can hear my friends clearly but they cannot hear me clearly.

Is there any way to fix this? Would I be able to plug a headset into my controller and use that for audio? Or would I have to get a wireless headset and connect it to my phone via Bluetooth?

Does any of you guys remote play on an IPhone without having issues with audio?

All help is greatly appreciated

:)

sc00byd004life, Jul 8, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Until TESO arrives I will spend some free time on this. The only oddity is voice chat seems to be n/a during beta but I see the UI supports voice chat in group settings which is awesome.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

Please also make sure remote features are enabled before transferring discord voice chat. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

Please also make sure remote features are enabled before transferring discord voice chat. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
Thema:

1. Voice chat during remote play - Similar Threads - Voice chat during

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  6. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  7. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  8. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  9. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  10. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox remote play pc voice

2. does xbox chat work on remote play