Voice Channel Control Issues
Discus and support Voice Channel Control Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think the XBOX One voice control of the system is generally excellent, far better than my Sammy Smart TV, but I have 2 issues (at least) with it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WayneHixson, Sep 3, 2014.
Thema:
Voice Channel Control Issues
Loading...
-
Voice Channel Control Issues - Similar Threads - Voice Channel Control
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Problems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialProblems with Xbox Party groups and voice channels on Discord.: Hello everyone, for about 3 weeks I have been having a lot of problems when I joined an Xbox party. To begin with, the profile does not load correctly when I join or create a party group (it... -
Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.
in XboX InsidersHelp! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all... -
Discord join a voice channel issue
in XboX InsidersDiscord join a voice channel issue: I was able to launch discord this morning about 8 hours ago. Nothing has changed with any settings on either system and my internet is working fine. I am unable to launch the discord voice channel...