Voice capture
Discus and support Voice capture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i contacted Microsoft about this and I asked about being able to record the partys voice as you are doing a capture (the "record that" or the "start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExoticPanda431, Oct 27, 2018.
Thema:
Voice capture
Loading...
-
Voice capture - Similar Threads - Voice capture
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)
in XboX InsidersAdd Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps...... -
Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is... -
Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?: I don't know how to do it. 02aa0a91-a2b4-487e-aebb-86050f06a738 -
[Idea] Adding Voice to Xbox Video Capture - Taking a Cue from the PS5!
in XboX Insiders[Idea] Adding Voice to Xbox Video Capture - Taking a Cue from the PS5!: Hello, I hope you're all having a fantastic day in the virtual realms. Today, I want to discuss something that has been on my mind lately: the ability to add voice to video captures on Xbox,...