Voice audio in game clips (game chat AND party chat)

Discus and support Voice audio in game clips (game chat AND party chat) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We need to be able to have our own voice, game chat, and party chat in our game clips. This is a basic feature other competitors have. It would be be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wiikstrom, Jan 11, 2023.

1. /u/wiikstrom
    /u/wiikstrom Guest

We need to be able to have our own voice, game chat, and party chat in our game clips. This is a basic feature other competitors have. It would be be very cool to be able to make our clips instantly better by simply adding in voice chat.

With that being said it would be nice if we could still hear game chat while in a party chat. For games like Warzone. This matters a lot.

Is this something in the works or being looked at?

submitted by /u/wiikstrom
    [link] [comments]

/u/wiikstrom, Jan 11, 2023
  2. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

I'll clarify...

Im trying to capture in game voice chat when I record a clip on call od duty warzone. Im Im not in party chat and understand that game captures do not capture party chat.

Im trying to record in game voice chat not party
  5. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Game Chat

on any game or certain ones? have you tried send a voice clip or party chats? to see if the problem could be your mic/headset
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

Hi JTORN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently game clips on the Xbox consoles won't record party/in-game chat neither your own audio, it's not a feature on the Xbox clips
Thema:

1. Voice audio in game clips (game chat AND party chat) - Similar Threads - Voice audio game

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  4. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  5. I can't hear voice audio well

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear voice audio well: Before launching the MW3 beta, my headset audio was fine. But as soon as I launched it, my headset instantly became drastically quieter. And I could hear all audio normally, besides anything voice...
  6. X Series Headset stopped picking up voice only audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Series Headset stopped picking up voice only audio: X Series Headset stopped picking up voice only audio, tried different controllers, headsets and consoles just to keep having the same problem. No troubleshooting has helped & no Microsoft customer...
  7. Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?: I mainly use clips for something else but I also use them for YouTube and I want to add my voice to the videos 07b373cf-1d8b-43b3-bfe1-67b579b6c041
  8. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...
  9. Voice Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Audio: I've seen only a few post about this issue and I want to bring attention about it to Microsoft. I've recently been trying to make videos on social media platforms, and show clips of games....
  10. Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Was able to clip voice audio and gameplay together: So I was playing rainbow six siege and was at the time in game chat and I clipped a funny moment but when I went to check the clip. I was able to hear my own voice and my friends voice but I’m...