Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed

Discus and support Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping there's going to be a fix for this... Have searched the forums and tried all advice found. I've deleted the game, went offline, removed game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GMDPickett, Jan 23, 2022.

  1. GMDPickett
    GMDPickett Guest

    Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed


    Hoping there's going to be a fix for this... Have searched the forums and tried all advice found. I've deleted the game, went offline, removed game save data, and then reinstalled the game still can't break the floor with the Sledge Hammer. Based on what I've found it's a known bug, just wondering if a fix can be deployed for this?

    :)
     
    GMDPickett, Jan 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'm afraid this issue will be best addressed to the game developer's support since Microsoft do not own the game.

    Hope this helps
  3. butcha420 Win User

    Exp going backwards

    The XCL program is still in beta.. A few bugs can be expected. It should fix it self when the bugs are fixed :)
  4. D MASTERPIECE Win User

    Anyone else get an update?

    It's a small bug fix to do with stats and preventing black holes appearing in the world. The major bug fix is still to be released.
  5. twistedpyyro Win User

    LF zero dog gear

    Update I've found homunculus just need the visage and the ring or amulet
  6. skys7 Win User

    xbox live rewards vip registering

    @ Visage OfAnAngel

    You don´t need to have a credit card.
Thema:

Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed

Loading...
  1. Visage Bugs Still Not Fixed - Similar Threads - Visage Bugs Still

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...