VirginMedia Superhub 2: problems when on x box live

Discus and support VirginMedia Superhub 2: problems when on x box live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: problems when on x box live Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DanciestPlace73, Jul 28, 2018.

1. VirginMedia Superhub 2: problems when on x box live

DanciestPlace73, Jul 28, 2018
  2. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi

VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi
    did you ever find out the issue?

CoronaryDuck872, Jul 28, 2018
  3. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

infernoking13, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. infernoking13 Win User

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. VERYDISAPPOINTEDCUST Win User

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The problem is not with you, your connectivity, your network settings or anything YOU can do. It is a Microsoft problem!
    After months of going through getting disconnected every hour, I finally got someone competent enough to help me solve the problem. Microsoft is updating their servers which is kicking not all but some gamers offline and telling them they are not connected
    or dont have live on their account. What you have to do is use the virtual agent and get a real agent on to assist you or get someone on the phone, then have that person restart your live account. While they restart your live account you will have to unplug
    your xbox and when they finish plug your system back in. Sense microsoft is updating their servers this wont completely fix the problem but it will greately help. I went from getting kicked off every hour to only getting disconnected 2 times in what has so
    far been a week and a half. Good luck!!

P.S. The Ambassadors won't be any help they will definitely tell you it's your network, wifi, or you have to hard reset your xbox. NONE of those solutions will work. Here's a link of my recent post...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/is-anyone-else-sick-of-all-the-console-problems/1b842942-e1e3-4280-aed5-b917c4ba7b2b
  8. Deltaman45 Win User

lovefilm app

found out the problem.the virginmedia superhub was blocking domain names just needed to disable it.and it works now.
  9. PLATTYBOB Win User

Leaving live.

Hi hoping some 1 can help. My live keeps disconnecting about every 10 mins, i am on 100mb virginmedia. rang them but they no help. This started weeks ago.. i have tried numerous amount of things but nothing works. This defo not an isp problem due to my friends
    who are on different isps having same problem.

Virginmedia superhub.

On A wire to hub.

UPnP is enabled.

Nat is open.

ISP: is virgin media.

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-000D

Y: 20A8-4800

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F0

Q:8007-0435

T: Wired.

Any help wpould be gratefull.
Thema:

1. VirginMedia Superhub 2: problems when on x box live - Similar Threads - VirginMedia Superhub problems

2. VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: wifi Hi, What's happening when you try to connect? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and resetting the router ? 11531482-63be-46e0-9264-f1b61a32bc4e
  3. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Configuration problems Hi Dan, I split your post and created a new thread for you and placed it in the correct category as well. This way we can assist...
  4. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Network Stats Awesome we're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for...
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to get int to youre Router setings. Make first...
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Conection problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Conection problems Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: New router causing game lag

VirginMedia Superhub 2: New router causing game lag: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: New router causing game lag Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution...
  9. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Can not put password in for wireless network Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at...
  10. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S Check this link for a possible solution:...