VIp % to next star always LESS not more!

Discus and support VIp % to next star always LESS not more! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everytime i buy something my progress is getting less and less was on 93% then 90% now 86% after paying about 30€ for a game. What is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cheesyballs1970, Oct 16, 2016.

1. VIp % to next star always LESS not more!

Everytime i buy something my progress is getting less and less was on 93% then 90% now 86% after paying about 30€ for a game. What is going on?

:)

cheesyballs1970, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVip Reset

No. VIP ranks reset each year. You have to spend the same, or more, each year to either maintain your star level or move on to the next level. If you spend less, you can drop to a lower level.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2016
  3. MyVIP update worse

why did you remove the percentage towards the next vip star level? Thanks for making it harder to see how much more money I have to spend until I reach the next star level. Genius

taylorsprinkle, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello cheesyballs1970,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP progress. We have identified the cause for progress decreasing, and are working on deploying a hotfix shortly. Apologies for the confusion. This hotfix should be live by the end of the month at the very latest.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello cheesyballs1970,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP progress. We have identified the cause for progress decreasing, and are working on deploying a hotfix shortly. Apologies for the confusion. This hotfix should be live by the end of the month at the very latest.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MyVip Reset

No. VIP ranks reset each year. You have to spend the same, or more, each year to either maintain your star level or move on to the next level. If you spend less, you can drop to a lower level.
  7. Smwutches Win User

10% money back

The 10% back would be if you are eligible for VIP rebates and are star level 5 with a gold subscription. If so, rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live rewards rebate issue

As of September 2014, VIP status is no longer based on gamerscore (btw, legend status only have 3% back). VIP status is now based on star levels. You need at least 1 star level in order to receive a VIP rebate.
  9. Fresh Shooterr Win User

Not earning points

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
    I'm not sure about specific offers but I am a 1 star VIP and 58% of the way to the next level. I have not received any points for purchases throughout the month
Thema:

1. VIp % to next star always LESS not more! - Similar Threads - VIp next star

2. Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content: I recently bought VIP pass for Gears Judgment. As with other games on Xbox One / Series, all eligible content should be seen in ,,manage game and add-ons", yet I still see only VIP pass. When I...
  3. Forza 4 VIP not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 VIP not working: Good day My VIP pass did not install on the initial setup. I then installed it afterwards and it said sucessfull. I try accessing it in game and it then takes me to the store and I have to...
  4. 地平线4 vip奖励物品缺失

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4 vip奖励物品缺失: 我之前在xbox上使用xpg体验了地平线4,同时领取了一些物品 ,然后在steam促销时购入了地平线4终极版,但是进入游戏之后一些本应 送的物品没有了,能否重新发送vip奖励物品?就比如迈凯伦 [ *** Moved to Xbox Category by Microsoft Moderator *** ] cd40f7b0-dbd6-4346-87fb-9591460a457b
  5. F1 2012 VIP pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1 2012 VIP pass: I have purchased a vip pass to unlock more features, purchase confirmed but still only runs in demo. Doesn't say at any point that I need the full game. Haven't received a pass code....
  6. What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What do I need to spend for my next star VIP Rank?: Hello, As the end of the calendar year approaches, I'd like to know how close I am to my next star ranking, so I may finish off and spend what is needed in order to qualify for the next year....
  7. Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...: Hello Rewardss-Team, i have seen today that my VIP-Level is still 2. There where only 4 Euros left to reach the next VIP-Level 3. But now it says you have 0% achieved to the next level. I am...
  8. What is the xbox rewards VIP cutoff time to get to the next tier before the new year?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is the xbox rewards VIP cutoff time to get to the next tier before the new year?: Want to know how much time I have to hit the next tier, as I'm pretty close to getting there and there are a lot of good sales going on right now. 872bb99d-5b98-4d24-8657-391a8ca30630
  9. Xbox rewards VIP. What is the cutoff time to get any purchases for next tier before the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox rewards VIP. What is the cutoff time to get any purchases for next tier before the ...: I'm about $90 away from the next tier and there are plenty of good deals I want to get on before the cutoff. Is it local time 11:59pm? f86cc1d3-3284-422a-95b2-5216d26713a4
  10. XBOX VIP next to gamertag on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX VIP next to gamertag on xbox one?: So I'm just looking through some random dudes friends list who added me. No idea why... but I noticed something I've never saw before! This guy has a little controller and star next to his name...