Vip Stufe reduced fro 4 to 3

Discus and support Vip Stufe reduced fro 4 to 3 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It took a Long time but i reached VIP Level 4 and was not far from VIP Level 5 now after purchasing a few other products my VIP Level has been reduced... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DrachenHerz62, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Vip Stufe reduced fro 4 to 3

It took a Long time but i reached VIP Level 4 and was not far from VIP Level 5 now after purchasing a few other products my VIP Level has been reduced to 3 again and once again i'm at 85% to Level 4. On top of that my rewards account is not being updated
    anymore the last Change was on the 10 of October. Why is my Rewards account being reduced when i purchase products instead of gettin better? I find this completely unfair!

:)

DrachenHerz62, Oct 17, 2016
  2. jockel142
    jockel142 Guest
    keine Gutschriften

Kaufe immer wieder Games aus dem Microsoft-Store und bekomme dafür aber keine Reward-Points gutgeschrieben!?!?!

Zuletzt Halo Wars 2 Ultimate, Mass Effect Andromeda und F1 2016.

Durch meine VIP Stufe müsste ich überall 2% An Points bekommen. Aber leider nichts

jockel142, Oct 17, 2016
  3. £20 away from VIP 4 but spent nearly £200?

on my rewards it says I'm VIP 3£20 away from VIP 4 but I've spent £54.99 on DR4, over £70 on smite & over £50 on MWR? Why hasn't any of that money gone onto my rewards to move me up VIP 4?

The Cloud Beast, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DrachenHerz62,

There was an error with MyVIP that has since been corrected. You should now be seeing the correct MyVIP level as well as payback for September purchases based off of this corrected value. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DrachenHerz62,

There was an error with MyVIP that has since been corrected. You should now be seeing the correct MyVIP level as well as payback for September purchases based off of this corrected value. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Unicorn car - forzamotorsport 4

You got a unicorn in forza 4 if you were a vip in forza 3.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: Installed to HDD or Running 100% from the disc?

I install every game to the HD.

Advantages of installing your game

1. reduces wear and tear on 360

2. reduces chances of scratching disk

3. reduces heat

4. reduces noise

5. reduces some bugs in games

6. reduces load time in most games
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live loyalty program

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits fro? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  9. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Question....

I know for a fact your wrong. I had ZERO unicorns in Forza 3. I got Unicorns in 4 from having VIP in 3. This I know for sure as I imported twice. Once without VIP = No unicorn. Once with VIP 2+ unicorns. Now maybe a higher level than where I'm at in 3 would
    have got you a unicorn I'm not sure but mine without VIP. did not.
Thema:

1. Vip Stufe reduced fro 4 to 3 - Similar Threads - Vip Stufe reduced

2. Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content: I recently bought VIP pass for Gears Judgment. As with other games on Xbox One / Series, all eligible content should be seen in ,,manage game and add-ons", yet I still see only VIP pass. When I...
  3. Forza 4 VIP not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 VIP not working: Good day My VIP pass did not install on the initial setup. I then installed it afterwards and it said sucessfull. I try accessing it in game and it then takes me to the store and I have to...
  4. 地平线4 vip奖励物品缺失

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4 vip奖励物品缺失: 我之前在xbox上使用xpg体验了地平线4,同时领取了一些物品 ,然后在steam促销时购入了地平线4终极版,但是进入游戏之后一些本应 送的物品没有了,能否重新发送vip奖励物品?就比如迈凯伦 [ *** Moved to Xbox Category by Microsoft Moderator *** ] cd40f7b0-dbd6-4346-87fb-9591460a457b
  5. F1 2012 VIP pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1 2012 VIP pass: I have purchased a vip pass to unlock more features, purchase confirmed but still only runs in demo. Doesn't say at any point that I need the full game. Haven't received a pass code....
  6. Forza 4 VIP Superwheel Spins Not Working/Not recieved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 VIP Superwheel Spins Not Working/Not recieved.: Had the same issue as other people regarding purchasing Forza VIP and not receiving 2 weekly wheelspins. I got the other benefits (house, cars, clothing) but no weekly super wheelspins since...
  7. VIP pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VIP pack: I brought the vip pack for forza horizon 4 and i don’t have any of the stuff in my game 3b1b125f-b6e0-4b47-8a4d-bb907fcb5276
  8. Xbox VIP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox VIP: Hello fellow gamers! So I recently saw a thing about VIPs. I was wondering how that works. 0350bba9-a84e-4bb2-bb1d-6c99565eb907
  9. code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code for vip on extension horizon 4 not valid after reinstalling a game: HI, I have a Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition. This is cd with Forza Horizon 4 and code for VIP cars and etc... After reinstalling the game on the Xbox a code for ultimate is not longer valid. How...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...