VIP reset AGAIN??????

Discus and support VIP reset AGAIN?????? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; What's happening now again?? MyVIP progress just reset again the 3rd time, i'm 90% towards 3 star at 11 Oct and today (17 Oct) i checked it's being... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Lau, Oct 16, 2016.

1. John Lau
    John Lau Guest

VIP reset AGAIN??????

What's happening now again??

MyVIP progress just reset again the 3rd time, i'm 90% towards 3 star at 11 Oct and today (17 Oct) i checked it's being reset to 78% to 3 star.

Please xbox reward team, YOU DO NEED TO CHECK WITH THE BACKEND DEVELOPER TO TEST BEFORE APPLY ANY CHANGES TO PRODUCTION!!!

:)

John Lau, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP Star Rank

VIP ranks are reset each year. They were reset on January 1.

Preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Ix Loki xI
    Ix Loki xI Guest
    vip status

the VIP status resets every year

Ix Loki xI, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

VIP reset AGAIN??????

Hello lfcjohn,

As you are aware, there is currently an issue with MyVIP progress as a result of some new purchase data we are receiving. We are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for this issue. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP reset AGAIN??????

Hello lfcjohn,

As you are aware, there is currently an issue with MyVIP progress as a result of some new purchase data we are receiving. We are currently in the process of deploying a hotfix for this issue. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Star Rank

VIP ranks are reset each year. They were reset on January 1.

Preorders do not count towards VIP.
  7. Smwutches Win User

VIP Progress Reset

Ranks reset each year (normally on September 1, but it was extended to January 1 this year). If you did not spend enough to reach level 5 by January 1, you would have been reset.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP rank reset

Hello D3MON SP4RDA,

We see that you have never had 4 stars. In fact, you have never had any MyVIP stars until your recent purchases promoted you to your first star.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you were a zero star member, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

The closest thing we could find to perhaps being confused as four stars was one time you received two percent back under the MyAchievements system back in 2013.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Progress Reset

Hello TheGuyFromPEI88,

We re-calibrate MyVIP on a yearly basis. In the past, this occurred in September. However, in September 2015 we received a lot of feedback from members which inspired us to make some changes to the way MyVIP works. We gave everyone four extra months to boost
    their MyVIP Star Rank for 2017, and will also be re-calibrating your annual spending by the calendar year from now on to make it easier to track. Unfortunately, since you did not reach the next star rank with your eligible spending from September 2015-December
    2016, you remained at a 4 star level, and had your progress calibrated to the default level.
Thema:

VIP reset AGAIN??????

1. VIP reset AGAIN?????? - Similar Threads - VIP reset AGAIN

2. VIP Vault Questions/Redemption/RESET Rewards Credits Please

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Vault Questions/Redemption/RESET Rewards Credits Please: So I see that we are losing our "VIP Gems" by having them turn over at a 1:1 rate after the deadline in June. First of all, as of 04/02/2018, there is very little in the vault at all. I have 1417...
  3. VIP rank reset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP rank reset: hi I've recently gone on to my Xbox live rewards and my VIP star rank was 4 but now its on 1 can you help me with this please a5ccb458-9be7-40fb-83e0-c6547d4d9669
  4. My VIP rank reset incorrectly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP rank reset incorrectly: Received an email to spend $87 by the end of February to go up to 2 stars. Bought Halo Wars Deluxe for $115 and still reset to 1 star. Please advise 6bb014ee-2d0d-4435-aab2-03c4d13fa870
  5. MY VIP Progress reset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MY VIP Progress reset?: Hi Xbox Live Rewards, My VIP Progress before December 31st 2016 was 1 Star and 91% Progress to level 2 Star. However after the New Year (I thought it was a glitch and have left it for a while...
  6. Rewards VIP Rank reset to 1?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards VIP Rank reset to 1?: Hi there, I was midway through VIP Rank 3 (Rank 3 with 50% to Rank 4). Start of the new year my status reset all the way to Level 1. My understanding of the rules was tha tit was to reset to...
  7. VIP Star Rank Reset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Star Rank Reset?: Hello, can someone explain me why my VIP Rank got a Reset from Rank 4 to 1(Zero)? Looks like i have a Reset from my Reward Account and i found many posts with the same issue. Please give the...
  8. my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank has reset and i have lost my star progress: i have just logged into my account and went to check my vip star rank and its been reset i was on my way to 2 star rank and now am back to the start? i have had this rank for some years now.why...
  9. Why has my VIP been reset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has my VIP been reset: I was at 78% on 2 star on the 1st January 2017 but now the 78% has gone why a49a12bd-98df-4db7-9f36-052885dac038
  10. VIP Progress Reset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Progress Reset: Before the new year, I only needed to spend $64 dollars to finally get to a 5 star V.I.P. and when it told me to check back on January 5th, it reset my progress. It now tells me I am 0% of the way...