ViP Rank

Discus and support ViP Rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi. I was ViP Rank 3 with 86%. Now it shows me, i am ViP Rank 2 with 97%. Why? cee2eed7-70e6-499d-988f-8e7c0c6d2c0f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xXGERxEliteXx, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ViP Rank

Hi. I was ViP Rank 3 with 86%. Now it shows me, i am ViP Rank 2 with 97%. Why?

:)

xXGERxEliteXx, Oct 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP Rank

Hello martin lee 1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined that a change in the preview program has caused an issue with MyVIP rewarding. We have delayed payback for April purchases until we can ensure that all our members are appropriately Rewarded. Once we can
    confirm that this issue has been resolved, we will process MyVIP for April and you will see the Credits pending in your account.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    VIP rank

VIP stars are based on how much you spend in the marketplace each year. You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

ViP Rank

Hello GERxElite,

There was an issue with MyVIP progress that has since been resolved. You should now be seeing the correct MyVIP level as well as September payback based off of this corrected amount. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Spend as much as you can to boost your 2017 MyVIP Rank

Preorders do not count towards VIP. So they could not be moved to count towards your VIP rank.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Star Rank

VIP ranks are reset each year. They were reset on January 1.

Preorders do not count towards VIP.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ranking Vip

Hello RYAN 0LIVER,

Keep in mind that game consumables, pre-orders, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated in the FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

We see that a large portion of your recent purchases have been for game consumables. Those purchases are not eligible for MyVIP, and will not go towards MyVIP progress.
  8. Smwutches Win User

vip rank

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP Rank

Hello martin lee 1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined that a change in the preview program has caused an issue with MyVIP rewarding. We have delayed payback for April purchases until we can ensure that all our members are appropriately Rewarded. Once we can
    confirm that this issue has been resolved, we will process MyVIP for April and you will see the Credits pending in your account.
Thema:

ViP Rank

1. ViP Rank - Similar Threads - ViP Rank

2. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe: My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5....
  4. my vip star rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip star rank: is there a way I can find out how much I have spent for qualifying stuff and to know how close I am to next rank so that way I can spend enough money to get to the next rank b4 it ends....
  5. Error with account message and a lost of vip rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error with account message and a lost of vip rank: To whom it may concern, I have an issue with my account message on my rewards. I also notice i lost my rank vip rank from 2 star back to one star i ve been a member since 2010. Thank, Isaiah...
  6. Vip Gems for Rank up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip Gems for Rank up: My question is regarding VIP gems and whether or not you can earn gems for ranking up? Im a few thousand from getting to Master and was just curious if anyone knows. Also I know every 1000 g...
  7. Vip star rank 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip star rank 2: since i became vip star rank 2, i did not get the monthly % back on my purchases. Can you check for me please? 21b21000-89ab-45a4-b603-dd88b8858444
  8. 3000 dollar purchase not increasing VIP rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    3000 dollar purchase not increasing VIP rank: Seeking assistance to update my VIP ranking have been waiting over a month contacted Xbox support and was told to repost in the forums be278a01-ea72-40b8-ac38-1fd1c4c61514
  9. vip rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vip rank: i have never gotten any credit via vip for anything brought through microsoft store or on my xbox why is that??? 16 games in the past two years all digital 4152671c-237b-4f75-8f2c-09a202806db1
  10. VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?: I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most recently spending atleast 500$ with the last...