Vip credits back

Discus and support Vip credits back in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; None of my September purchases were converted into the 4% cash back I have through Xbox Live Rewards, do I still need to wait longer?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MatthausGames, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Vip credits back

None of my September purchases were converted into the 4% cash back I have through Xbox Live Rewards, do I still need to wait longer?

:)

MatthausGames, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP credits not awarded

Support will post back about the missing credits, but preorders do not count towards VIP at all.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2016
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

Already got my 250 credits from survey
    Vip credits back [​IMG]
    Also with the program going on claim the bonus, then you'll be bumped up to the highest tier for VIP status rewards for all digital purchases. If you buy digital, do this and you'll get like 15 back or something crazy.

So make sure if you are digital, you claim that extra tier before buying more and any games you buy until dec 31st are credited back at that higher percent.

Nice lil boost.

cross44, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Vip credits back

Hello Matthaus,

We have determined that there is an issue processing and fully Rewarding some purchases with MyVIP progress, and are working on a hotfix which should be deployed by the end of the month. Due to this issue, we have delayed payback for September purchases
    to the end of the month to ensure that users are not affected by this, and are appropriately Rewarded. Apologies for the confusion. You are correct that under normal conditions, payback for September should have already occurred.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Vip credits back

Hello Matthaus,

We have determined that there is an issue processing and fully Rewarding some purchases with MyVIP progress, and are working on a hotfix which should be deployed by the end of the month. Due to this issue, we have delayed payback for September purchases
    to the end of the month to ensure that users are not affected by this, and are appropriately Rewarded. Apologies for the confusion. You are correct that under normal conditions, payback for September should have already occurred.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP credits not awarded

Support will post back about the missing credits, but preorders do not count towards VIP at all.
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Is it possible to buy the Lamborghini Urus with credits?

If the car is a VIP pack car and you've purchased the VIP pack - then the car should be zero credits. However, there have been problems with the VIP functionality so this may or may not work for you. I get my VIP wheelspin bonus and I have the VIP crown
    next to my name - but I still have to pay full price (in-game credits) for all the cars I should be able to purchase for zero credits.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore rewards

Prior to September 2014, VIP rebates were based on gamerscore. That would have been a rebate for purchases you made back then. In September 2014, the VIP program was changed to what is now the star levels. There are no credits given for reaching new achievement
    tiers.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.

Per the terms of that offer, since Resident Evil is released after that punchcard offer ended, the credits would not be given until after that game is released. So if you don't see the credits pending after the 27th, you'll want to post back.

Preorders do not count towards VIP, so your purchase of Resident Evil would not have counted towards your VIP progress.
Thema:

Vip credits back

1. Vip credits back - Similar Threads - Vip credits

2. Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Judgment VIP pass - how to download eligible content: I recently bought VIP pass for Gears Judgment. As with other games on Xbox One / Series, all eligible content should be seen in ,,manage game and add-ons", yet I still see only VIP pass. When I...
  3. no b vip or credit for purchases

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    no b vip or credit for purchases: so i never get vip or credit for anything brought 624b7fe5-c2b9-4ad8-bb30-7a2d404e0ba3
  4. VIP rewards credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP rewards credit not deposited: I requested a deposit 5 weeks ago and I still haven't been credited. It looks like they have been put back on my account but it's like they are stuck there forever as the 15th and 30th have both...
  5. My VIP Reward points to credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP Reward points to credit: I had over 1500 MY VIP points and i used them to buy the $30-40 of Xbox credit (3 Days ago) But i don't have any credit on the website or any credit to spend on the xbox store... Help please?!...
  6. where my Vip credit for the month of August?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where my Vip credit for the month of August?: Hi, I haven't got my ViP credits for the games etc I purchase in August. I should get 10% back as credit for my purchases that i paid for and that have or had release in AUGUST! CAN YOU LOOK...
  7. credit VIP

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    credit VIP: hello every month I have my credit VIP and nothing to know that last month I spend money and being VIP 5 I tave the right to 10% refund on 1 game buy and the bha j'ai nothing how they explain it...
  8. Where is my VIP 10% credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my VIP 10% credit: Hi, I haven't received my VIP 10% back for the month of February 2017. I spent over $400.00 on games movies etc... can you let me know when that will be? Thanks...
  9. No credit or VIP Star rank

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No credit or VIP Star rank: Good Day, So in the past 2 Months i have bought the following games and my VIP and Credits have remained the same ! Battlefield™ 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition...
  10. Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP: Hello, I am sorry if this is not in the proper forum but could not find another more suitable. Anyways, When I am logged into Xbox.com I can clearly see that i have a live sub and have had one...