Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team

Discus and support Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern I have had the following problem with this person, and now with his friends. He has DDoS me and my friends in the past and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TarynRi, Mar 14, 2018.

1. TarynRi
    TarynRi Guest

To whom it may concern

I have had the following problem with this person, and now with his friends.

He has DDoS me and my friends in the past and reset me after I called him bad for modding and cheating in a game, he then proceeds to threaten to reset my level on call of duty which he did, he messages me if I liked being level one, and then he DDoS me.

Now recently he found me in a game on call of duty, and he reset me again after I spent hours and days gaining back my levels, this time he did it with no reason. I did not say anything.

He has been harassing me, and I told him I'd be reporting him to the police and Microsoft, as DDoSing (DDoS) is illegal in my country.

He then proceeded to harass and taunt me in messages, after this he joined my party and invited his friends, and they all discussed DDoSing (DDoS) me and discussed on getting my IP address.

I have recordings on my Elgato capture card on my pc of them saying they will DDoS me and they will try to get my PC IP address. They also tried to find me through other social media which is a breach of my security. And they verbally abused and swore at
    me in the party. They aggravated me, and I retaliated back only because I felt attacked by three guys as I was alone, I suffer from depression and anxiety, and they all nearly made me have a panic attack, I lashed out swore back out of my mental illness. After
    I had all the information to report them, I kicked them form my party.

I believe this person and his friends are a danger to people on Xbox live as he changes his Xbox Gamertag by modding his Xbox 360 account and making new accounts on his Xbox so he won't be caught. I believe he should be prosecuted and have his IP and Xbox
    ban as he said he can unban himself with mods, so I reposted that message as well.

I have his IP address, as my internet provider and my pc pull IP's addresses that are attacking my system, via virus software So I can report it to the police. Please contact me back personally as I have evidence that I'll be bringing into the police station
    and clips that you can hear what they said to me in the Xbox party. He also has DDoS my friends and me on Xbox and has a modded Xbox, and with this, he has hacked my account on 360.

I have recordings of the abox party stating him and his friends [Mod removed] and [Mod removed] say they are sending a DDoS attack to my pc. They also change their Gamertag as well, so they won't get detected by Microsoft or any other players so their account
    can't be ban or suspended.

His full name is [Mod Removed],

Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

I can provide you with the video recordings for more evidence to get these people ban from Xbox live.

I was told via Microsoft chat to post this issue here.

Thank you.

:)

TarynRi, Mar 14, 2018
  2. Permanent Suspension Impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any devices.

As stated by Mister Maka. The only place to get an answer to a question relating to suspensions for violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use is via the Enforcement team.

MeanMachine 47, Mar 14, 2018
  3. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    Lame!!!

Next time, instead of violating the code of conduct to which you've agreed, use the report and block features to inform the policy enforcement team and prevent this user from having further contact with you.

MisterSwitch, Mar 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Unfortunately support gave you incorrect information. The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers
    is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Mar 14, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Communication bans

This is just an example on how it works not necessarily what happened in your case the only people that have access to what happened in your case is the enforcement team.

1. You send one message that violates the code of conduct.

2. The person that received that message happens to send a message back to you and reports the first message to the enforcement team.

3. You send another message to this person that violates the code of conduct.

4. This person then reports that message to the enforcement team.

5. The enforcement team then investigates the first report and determines that you violated the code of conduct and puts a suspension onto your account for one day.

6. The enforcement team then investigates the second report and determines that violated the code of conduct and puts a suspension on your account for a week.

So this was two suspensions for two different incidents of the violation of the code of conduct it would not be for the same violation.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Address for microsoft?

How the enforcement system works:

1. A message is sent.

2. The person that received that message thinks that message is a violation of the code of conduct and reports that message to the enforcement team.

3. The enforcement team will then investigate the message to determine if there was a violation of the code of conduct.

4. If there was a violation of the code of conduct then that is when they will put the suspension onto the account.

5. If there was not a violation of the code of conduct then no suspension will be put onto the account and the person that made the reports gamertag will go into a database and if they have to many false reports then they can have an enforcement action placed
    onto their account.

When you do a case review.

Another member of the enforcement team will reinvestigate the report and determine if there was really a violation of the code of conduct and if there was not then they will lift the suspension if it was a valid report then that is when they uphold the original
    decision.
  7. voteDC Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

Code of Conduct is entered there when the Enforcement Team have edited the profile because it violates the Code of Conduct.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Suspended

If your communications was in violation of the Code of Conduct then the enforcement team will apply and enforcement action.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately support gave you incorrect information. The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers
    is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

1. Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - Violating Code Conduct

2. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  3. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  4. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  5. How do I find out what community standards I violated

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what community standards I violated: Made this post last night for Diablo 4 the got a 2 day suspension for it WT4 NMD T58 Domhainne seasonal full clear 2 million per run or 8 million for 5 butcher= free run. I tried to add a picture...
  6. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  7. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  8. Why did I get a violation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a violation: Ok so I get 5 strikes for one thing and it won't even tell me what I did. It's just days you have violated tye community guidelines. All I can think of is when I met a pedovile and I wanted to...
  9. Violation of first amendment.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Violation of first amendment.: So I paid almost $2,000 for your gaming setup, and you guys are allowed to dictate what I can and can't say?? Call of duty is rated M 17+ (MATURE) which means there will be cussing but for some...
  10. How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...: why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as...