Viewing list of all purchased Xbox games on PC

Discus and support Viewing list of all purchased Xbox games on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I view a list of all my purchased games from a browser/PC environment? At one time I could access this through the My Games page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShawnTrimble, Oct 25, 2022.

1. ShawnTrimble
    ShawnTrimble Guest

How can I view a list of all my purchased games from a browser/PC environment? At one time I could access this through the My Games page (https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames), but now that link refers one to the Xbox Console Companion or the Xbox app for mobile and Windows. I can pull up my purchase history, and sort through it all, but that is awkward and messy. Any ideas?

Thanks!

:)

ShawnTrimble, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's not a great place to see all purchases anymore. You can also use http://account.microsoft.com to view all purchases, but depending on how long you've had your account, it may not go back far enough.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Games for hp omen laptops

Hi Joze,

Thanks for your post! To view all Xbox games compatible with PC and available for purchase on the store check out our

Xbox Play Anywhere Game List

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Showing the playtime (Xbox App / Game Pass for PC)

On the Xbox App (on PC) when you view your games played, click on the game to view the achievements for that game. If available, the time played will be listed above the achievements for the game. Not all games will have that available though.
  5. airmattdog Win User

I'm confused about Xbox Video on Windows 8....

• You don't need an Xbox Live Gold Membership to use Xbox Video.
    • You do need to use the same account that you used to purchase it however.
    • You can sign-in to the Xbox Video app with a different account than the one signed-in on the PC.
    • You won't be able to view the videos on your iPad, you'll need to use a PC or Xbox.
    • You won't be able to burn the files to a DVD.
    • That's telling you where you'll be able to view the TV episode/Movie after you've purchased it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

List of all owned games on the Xbox store

I don't believe there is just one list for all content.

You can view your 360 purchases on your download history - https://live.xbox.com/download/history (Also
    available via 360 console
    )

For Xbox One and PC purchases, go to the Windows Store and click your account at the top of the app, then go to My Library. You can find your PC games and Xbox One games there.
Thema:

1. Viewing list of all purchased Xbox games on PC - Similar Threads - Viewing list purchased

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  4. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app: Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app....
  5. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  6. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  7. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?: I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've...
  8. How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?: It seems to be very difficult to find a list of all my purchases without using a console. On PlayStation its a few clicks to view my library through their website or on the PS app and then command...
  9. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass): According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them. Checking them individually is a non starter due...
  10. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...